A Xerox employee, who has held onto a job at Xerox for almost five years while a race discrimination and retaliation lawsuit was pending, has finally been awarded $804,214 in compensatory damages in Essex County, N.J. Read More »
Don't miss out on the top news around your career and the best new employment opportunities. AOL Jobs newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Click here to learn more.
Looking for work? See what companies added new openings this week.
1. Passenger Tells A Female Pilot Flying Is 'No Place For A Woman'
2. Shoppers Angered By Target's Epic Photoshop Fail
3. What's The Leading Pet Peeve In The Office? Noisy Co-Workers, Says Ask.com
4. Here's Why Whole Foods Lets Employees Look Up Each Other's Salaries
5. From Domino's Pizza Delivery to Life Saver
Job Outlook by City Find employment information and career opportunities in top cities.
State Unemployment Guides Get tips for navigating unemployment in your state.