By Eamon Murphy, DailyFinance
From insider trading to getting ready for life "on the inside" -- The Wall Street Journal reports that convicted white-collar criminals are increasingly paying for prison prep from former inmates. Read More »
Don't miss out on the top news around your career and the best new employment opportunities. AOL Jobs newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Click here to learn more.
Looking for work? See what companies added new openings this week.
1. Passenger Tells A Female Pilot Flying Is 'No Place For A Woman'
2. Shoppers Angered By Target's Epic Photoshop Fail
3. What's The Leading Pet Peeve In The Office? Noisy Co-Workers, Says Ask.com
4. Candy Shop Offers Free Fudge to Customers Weighing Over 300 Pounds
5. Here's Why Whole Foods Lets Employees Look Up Each Other's Salaries
Job Outlook by City Find employment information and career opportunities in top cities.
State Unemployment Guides Get tips for navigating unemployment in your state.