By Eamon Murphy, DailyFinance
From insider trading to getting ready for life "on the inside" -- The Wall Street Journal reports that convicted white-collar criminals are increasingly paying for prison prep from former inmates. Read More »
Don't miss out on the top news around your career and the best new employment opportunities. AOL Jobs newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Click here to learn more.
Looking for work? See what companies added new openings this week.
1. 'Bully' Judge Kicks Lawyer Out For Knee Brace And Shorts
2. Rapping Doctor On Cast Maintenance: 'Don't Hate, Just Elevate'
3. Salon Ad Ridicules Kim Jong-Un's Haircut, Manager Visited By Irate North Korean Officials
4. Amy's Baking Company: Back And Scary As Ever
5. 'Meth-Like' Sports Powder The Latest From Crooked Company Founder
Job Outlook by City Find employment information and career opportunities in top cities.
State Unemployment Guides Get tips for navigating unemployment in your state.