By Vivian Giang
It may be hard to manage stress levels and stay motivated during the job hunt, especially if you feel like you're not in control of the situation.
But thinking this way is the exact reason why you feel nervous inside. Read More »
Don't miss out on the top news around your career and the best new employment opportunities. AOL Jobs newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Click here to learn more.
Looking for work? See what companies added new openings this week.
1. California High School Teacher Punches Student, Breaks Nose
2. Told You're 'Overqualified' For The Job? Here's What They Really Mean
3. 18 High-Paying Careers That You've Probably Never Heard Of
4. Christian School Teacher Loses Job When Her Nude Pics Go Online
5. 7 Part-Time Jobs That Pay Up To $40 An Hour
Job Outlook by City Find employment information and career opportunities in top cities.
State Unemployment Guides Get tips for navigating unemployment in your state.