Take a break and wrap up February with AOL Jobs. We discussed the polar vortex, Kelly Blazek, email etiquette and Cleveland hot spots. Read More »
A Chicago single mother says that Whole Foods fired her when she stayed home with her special needs child when public schools were closed because of weather. Read More »
If your office is closed for the polar vortex or other weather emergency, does your employer have to pay? It depends. Find out here if you're entitled to pay. Read More »
As temperatures set new lows in many parts of the country, many stay home or are grateful for heated offices. But some have to work outside in sub-zero weather. Read More »
Don't miss out on the top news around your career and the best new employment opportunities. AOL Jobs newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Click here to learn more.
Looking for work? See what companies added new openings this week.
1. 'Bully' Judge Kicks Lawyer Out For Knee Brace And Shorts
2. Rapping Doctor On Cast Maintenance: 'Don't Hate, Just Elevate'
3. Salon Ad Ridicules Kim Jong-Un's Haircut, Manager Visited By Irate North Korean Officials
4. Amy's Baking Company: Back And Scary As Ever
5. 'Meth-Like' Sports Powder The Latest From Crooked Company Founder
Job Outlook by City Find employment information and career opportunities in top cities.
State Unemployment Guides Get tips for navigating unemployment in your state.