If you have religious beliefs about homosexuality, women working or slavery, can you express that at work? Are you protected against religious discrimination? Read More »
When AOL's employment law expert said Duck Dynasty's Phil Robertson wasn't protected by the 1st Amendment, you were skeptical. Here's why you shouldn't be. Read More »
Phil Robertson survived the brouhaha over his public anti-gay and racist comments. Would you? There's no freedom of speech protection at work. Read More »
Don't miss out on the top news around your career and the best new employment opportunities. AOL Jobs newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Click here to learn more.
Looking for work? See what companies added new openings this week.
1. Realtor Embroiled In 'Murder Mansion' Dispute
2. Video: Air Canada Bag Handlers Toss Luggage 20 Feet To Tarmac
3. 'Meth-Like' Sports Powder The Latest From Crooked Company Founder
4. Funeral Home Fined After Disastrous Body Mix-Up
5. Coffee, Tea, or Drop Dead?
Job Outlook by City Find employment information and career opportunities in top cities.
State Unemployment Guides Get tips for navigating unemployment in your state.