A CareerBuilder survey shows a connection between work and weight gain. Here are tips for keeping the pounds from creeping up on the job. Read More »
Improve your health by making minor adjustments to your work day. Read More »
The stress, long hours, and sedentary nature of your modern office job are sucking the life out of you — literally. Read More »
Choosing to work for the rest of your life can lead to a much longer life. Read More »
Don't miss out on the top news around your career and the best new employment opportunities. AOL Jobs newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Click here to learn more.
Looking for work? See what companies added new openings this week.
1. 'Bully' Judge Kicks Lawyer Out For Knee Brace And Shorts
2. Rapping Doctor On Cast Maintenance: 'Don't Hate, Just Elevate'
3. Salon Ad Ridicules Kim Jong-Un's Haircut, Manager Visited By Irate North Korean Officials
4. Customer Reduced To Tears By Words Written On Subway Order
5. Amy's Baking Company: Back And Scary As Ever
Job Outlook by City Find employment information and career opportunities in top cities.
State Unemployment Guides Get tips for navigating unemployment in your state.