A CareerBuilder survey shows a connection between work and weight gain. Here are tips for keeping the pounds from creeping up on the job. Read More »
Improve your health by making minor adjustments to your work day. Read More »
The stress, long hours, and sedentary nature of your modern office job are sucking the life out of you — literally. Read More »
Choosing to work for the rest of your life can lead to a much longer life. Read More »
Don't miss out on the top news around your career and the best new employment opportunities. AOL Jobs newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Click here to learn more.
Looking for work? See what companies added new openings this week.
1. Video: Air Canada Bag Handlers Toss Luggage 20 Feet To Tarmac
2. Realtor Embroiled In 'Murder Mansion' Dispute
3. 'Meth-Like' Sports Powder The Latest From Crooked Company Founder
4. Funeral Home Fined After Disastrous Body Mix-Up
5. Rapping Doctor On Cast Maintenance: 'Don't Hate, Just Elevate'
Job Outlook by City Find employment information and career opportunities in top cities.
State Unemployment Guides Get tips for navigating unemployment in your state.