By Hannah Morgan
Dating can be very similar to finding a job. When you think about all the time and effort you invest in finding the right partner, wouldn't it make sense that finding the right job is just as time consuming? Read More »
Research suggests up to 93 percent of communication isn't transmitted via our words, but is broadcast through our actions and attitude. Read More »
Don't miss out on the top news around your career and the best new employment opportunities. AOL Jobs newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Click here to learn more.
Looking for work? See what companies added new openings this week.
1. Customer Reduced To Tears By Words Written On Subway Order
2. 10 Children Hospitalized After Waitress Serves Alcohol
3. Man Sues Hospital, Doc: Appendix Left In After Appendectomy
4. San Francisco Workers Say Hi With Post-it Window Displays
5. Lawsuit: Nursing Home Hired Strippers To Entertain Seniors
Job Outlook by City Find employment information and career opportunities in top cities.
State Unemployment Guides Get tips for navigating unemployment in your state.