In a survey of hiring managers, CareerBuilder finds so-called soft skills are in high demand. Read More »
Sometimes it is impossible to keep the boss from piling on more work. Other times it's not. Learn to say no without saying N-O. Read More »
Communication is the key to understanding and is only effective when it's tailored to the audience. Read More »
Communication is comprised of three things: speaking, listening and understanding. Read More »
Outside of relationships, there's no place where good communication is more key than the workplace. Read More »
Street smarts may get you farther than book smarts. It's AOL Jobs Week and we've got you covered. Take the quiz. Read More »
In today's competitive world, you really need to go the extra mile to differentiate yourself from the rest of the herd. Read More »
Don't miss out on the top news around your career and the best new employment opportunities. AOL Jobs newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Click here to learn more.
Looking for work? See what companies added new openings this week.
1. 'Bully' Judge Kicks Lawyer Out For Knee Brace And Shorts
2. Rapping Doctor On Cast Maintenance: 'Don't Hate, Just Elevate'
3. Salon Ad Ridicules Kim Jong-Un's Haircut, Manager Visited By Irate North Korean Officials
4. Amy's Baking Company: Back And Scary As Ever
5. 'Meth-Like' Sports Powder The Latest From Crooked Company Founder
Job Outlook by City Find employment information and career opportunities in top cities.
State Unemployment Guides Get tips for navigating unemployment in your state.