By Joe McDonald
BEIJING (AP) -- China announced more help Wednesday for its struggling private business sector, unveiling a $2.5 billion fund to finance new small businesses and promising tax breaks and more lending for entrepreneurs. Read More »
Don't miss out on the top news around your career and the best new employment opportunities. AOL Jobs newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Click here to learn more.
Looking for work? See what companies added new openings this week.
1. A Teen's Nose-Thumbing Facebook Post Costs Her Dad $80,000
2. Passenger Tells A Female Pilot Flying Is 'No Place For A Woman'
3. Oscars Pizza Man Receives $1,000 Tip
4. Wage Fight Propels KFC Worker To White House
5. Candy Shop Offers Free Fudge to Customers Weighing Over 300 Pounds
Job Outlook by City Find employment information and career opportunities in top cities.
State Unemployment Guides Get tips for navigating unemployment in your state.