By Liz King
There was a time when basic computer skills like "email" and "Excel" were rare and in demand. You could even list "typing" or "telephony" on your resume and expect it to get some attention.
Not anymore. Read More »
By John Sumser
The top 10 jobs in demand in 2010 did not exist in 2004. Sixty percent of new jobs require skills that only 20 percent of workers have. Read More »
Don't miss out on the top news around your career and the best new employment opportunities. AOL Jobs newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Click here to learn more.
Looking for work? See what companies added new openings this week.
1. Customer Reduced To Tears By Words Written On Subway Order
2. Man Sues Hospital, Doc: Appendix Left In After Appendectomy
3. San Francisco Workers Say Hi With Post-it Window Displays
4. 10 Children Hospitalized After Waitress Serves Alcohol
5. Amy's Baking Company: Back And Scary As Ever
Job Outlook by City Find employment information and career opportunities in top cities.
State Unemployment Guides Get tips for navigating unemployment in your state.