WASHINGTON -- Federal regulators have accused the former CEO of California's big employee pension fund and a friend of conspiring to trick a prominent investment firm into paying $20 million in fees to the friend's firms. Read More »
Don't miss out on the top news around your career and the best new employment opportunities. AOL Jobs newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Click here to learn more.
Looking for work? See what companies added new openings this week.
1. Realtor Embroiled In 'Murder Mansion' Dispute
2. Video: Air Canada Bag Handlers Toss Luggage 20 Feet To Tarmac
3. 'Meth-Like' Sports Powder The Latest From Crooked Company Founder
4. Funeral Home Fined After Disastrous Body Mix-Up
5. Coffee, Tea, or Drop Dead?
Job Outlook by City Find employment information and career opportunities in top cities.
State Unemployment Guides Get tips for navigating unemployment in your state.