WASHINGTON -- Federal regulators have accused the former CEO of California's big employee pension fund and a friend of conspiring to trick a prominent investment firm into paying $20 million in fees to the friend's firms. Read More »
Don't miss out on the top news around your career and the best new employment opportunities. AOL Jobs newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Click here to learn more.
Looking for work? See what companies added new openings this week.
1. Customer Reduced To Tears By Words Written On Subway Order
2. 'Bully' Judge Kicks Lawyer Out For Knee Brace And Shorts
3. Man Sues Hospital, Doc: Appendix Left In After Appendectomy
4. Salon Ad Ridicules Kim Jong-Un's Haircut, Manager Visited By Irate North Korean Officials
5. Rapping Doctor On Cast Maintenance: 'Don't Hate, Just Elevate'
Job Outlook by City Find employment information and career opportunities in top cities.
State Unemployment Guides Get tips for navigating unemployment in your state.