WASHINGTON -- Federal regulators have accused the former CEO of California's big employee pension fund and a friend of conspiring to trick a prominent investment firm into paying $20 million in fees to the friend's firms. Read More »
Don't miss out on the top news around your career and the best new employment opportunities. AOL Jobs newsletters may offer personalized content or advertisements. Click here to learn more.
Looking for work? See what companies added new openings this week.
1. A Teen's Nose-Thumbing Facebook Post Costs Her Dad $80,000
2. Passenger Tells A Female Pilot Flying Is 'No Place For A Woman'
3. Oscars Pizza Man Receives $1,000 Tip
4. What's The Leading Pet Peeve In The Office? Noisy Co-Workers, Says Ask.com
5. Wage Fight Propels KFC Worker To White House
Job Outlook by City Find employment information and career opportunities in top cities.
State Unemployment Guides Get tips for navigating unemployment in your state.