This Week's Greatest Hits (July 21- 25)
Top picks for news, advice, and more
Welcome back to another week of Greatest Hits, where we count down our top posts from the past week. Missed some of our great content? Don't worry: we've got you covered.
This past week we brought you advice both practical (how do I deal with an intimidating boss?) and somewhat, um, circumstantially driven (what's happens if I sleep with said boss?). We also covered a major transition at Walmart, gender disparities in the workplace, and the world's least child-friendly donut shop. Take a look!
1. How Do You See Your Last 168 Hours?
2. Don't Be A Summer Slacker
3. Job Descriptions Decoded: Transportation Dispatcher
4. Walmart Gets A New CEO As Old One 'Transitions' Out
5. Four-Year-Old Banned From Donut Shop For Asking Inappropriate Question
6. Modesty Gets You Nowhere
7. Study: 1 In 2 Professionals Will Be Independent Contractors By 2020
8. Ask Jack: Scary Bosses, Disturbing Co-Workers, Job Of The Week
9. Can I Be Denied A Promotion Because My Spouse Works With Me?
10. It's Okay To Sleep With The Boss
Monday: Oil Jobs
Tuesday: Vacation Jobs
Wednesday: Auto Jobs
Thursday: Video Game Jobs
Friday: Animal Jobs