Working with ones' bosses for the betterment of patients, co-workers, and the unit always worked well in hospitals where mutual respect was the basis of the workplace philosophy. May God help our Nation's businesses and employees to change perspective from causing upset with one another to finding resolutions which will help businesses grow and employees provide safe locations to live, educate, and means of meeting their families' needs, as does the management levels of the businesses. May compassion, not deceitfulness become the hallmark of our Nation's leadership.

March 31 2014 at 2:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

why does everone have to h8 h8 h8 h8?

March 24 2014 at 12:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I don't understand why folks seem to think that EVERYTHING they do has to be on these social media pages like FB.? Who cares if you go on vacation, other than the burglers who will be looking thru your house while you are gone? If I want to know, I will ask you face to face.!!

March 24 2014 at 10:50 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

What bullshit! Is this what the younger generation really thinks? I am retired and I never, ever gave a second thought as to what my peers were spending on vacations. If they had lavish vacations, they were earned.

March 24 2014 at 10:46 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply

Umm, that's why you never ever ever befriend your boss on facebook. That's like rule #1! Anybody should post pics of their vacation, suggesting that I should stop living my life because someone may get jealous is preposterous! Why gives a flying hoot. I will live my life for me, not for anyone else. If they don't like it, it's not my concern or problem.
And if you're the kind of person who gets envious at this kind of stuff, it's time to do some soul searching and maybe make some changes in your own life.
Live your life for you! The way it makes YOU happy :-)

March 24 2014 at 10:39 AM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply

I want my people to have a great time on vacation. All people should have the right to enjoy their limited time here doing what they love to do. The cemetery if full of people who wish they spent more time enjoying life with their loved ones...Work to live, don't live to work.

March 24 2014 at 10:25 AM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply

In this day and age of the budget vacation & with vacation special commercials showing you how to buy the cheapest packages, stay in the most affordable rooms - anybody can save their dimes & nickels and go anywhere in the world they want to - on a budget. If you boss bothers to know anything about you, then they'll already know you've saved & scrimped (eating pbj sandwiches for a year) ((shopping at Goodwill for new clothes)) to take an awesome break from the job. And even if your boss doesn't know those things? It's certainly easy enough to share that info with them. I can't believe there would be a boss petty enough to do the things you're warning against.

March 24 2014 at 10:07 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply

I don't see anything wrong with sharing pic's while on your vacation. My rule of thumb (for me) is "everything in moderation." There will ALWAYS be people in your life who get jealous for whatever reasons. I think that if you're careful not to boast/brag constantly, then there's nothing wrong with posting a fun pic and commenting about what you were doing at the time. Bottom line is that co-workers and bosses shouldn't go on your Facebook if they don't want to know - So if you were careful not to brag and be in-your-face about what a wonderful time you're having and how lucky you are, etc., then that's their problem if they feel resentment. I mean, it's the same as someone going on vaca, then coming back and passing their photos around for everyone to see. I, personally, am happy for those who share their fun times because I haven't been able to go on vacation for 7 yrs now (lack of money) so I really DO enjoy seeing pic's of beautiful, tropical, or historical places. Unfortunately, it's impossible for everyone to just be happy for each other. Try is so much nicer and you'll actually feel better! :)

March 24 2014 at 9:51 AM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply

"Boondoggle"? Get your dictionary out. And, to heck w/ co-workers; they can save money, too!

March 24 2014 at 9:34 AM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply

thats what happens when you share personal stuff on the internet, i refuse to share my photos on the internet, anyone i want to share them with will get via emails. It a shame but its the way of the internet. Besides i don't want someone sellling my photos although they can be watermarked

March 24 2014 at 9:30 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply