Oh, my gosh, Enough is enough! Christie won in a landslide! He didn't need either one of these mayors endorsements! Are all of you idiotic writers and readers really making this into something so big you named in Bridgegate? Your damn President slept while our ambassador died and three other Americans in Benghazi! He died in a cage that was placed there for protection and burnt to death!!! Yet, these writers and liberal news outlets wasted very few precious minutes of their "skills" on informing you of it. That's what should be making American people mad, the disproportionate reporting on the truth and facts. They have talked more about Christie and these lane closings then the IRS targeting conservatives and conservative groups. We are going to economically crash over Obamacare, but let's all worry about traffic jams!! Did it occur to any of you nim wits that this entire thing is probably just a set up by the Clinton camp to get the competition out of the way. And how preposterous that you would find this story, small by comparison to a woman throwing up her hands during the Benghazi trials and saying," They are dead, what difference does it make how they died!" Now that's shocking, coming from your Secretary of State. How about all of the dozens of people the Clinton's have been linked to having killed to cover their tracks, not horrible enough for you, just a traffic delay!! And it's all never mentioned. Come on people, wise up, this mainstream media doesn't want you to hear the important stuff just what advances the left getting and staying ahead. Are you really better off then five years ago??

January 19 2014 at 5:24 AM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply

Oh yes.........hello MxOverdriv - appropriate name, I see.

January 18 2014 at 7:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Only an ignorant and stupid person would make this about Obama. Republicans everywhere are trying to throw eggs at our their own party is melting down to nothing. Just take your little balls and go home now, nobody wants to hear about how you believe Obama conspired to keep his phone in order to do criminal acts. Very, very sad.........and really old news.

January 18 2014 at 7:31 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply

Untouchable, that is the mentality of people when they are carrying out there own justice. I'm not so sure if this is going to end well for this bunch. The scope of the investigation seem's to be growing..............

January 18 2014 at 7:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I'm not a fan of Christie, and if he did know about this, he deserves to swing for it. But if he didn't, does it not occur to anyone that maybe these "rough staffers" did what they did to undermine Christie's political future?

January 18 2014 at 6:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Still waiting on when Christie comes in on this thing - I think that I will wait a long time !!!!

January 18 2014 at 3:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I didn't know that messages from a Blackberry were virtually wonder Obama insisted upon keeping his Blackberry when he took office!

January 18 2014 at 3:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

emails remain outhere for ever - I'm surprised non of those "brainiacs " did not understand , or knew this , maybe they din't care - they got what they deserve - as for technology , I saw on Leno the other night that one of Mark Cubans company is workin on new technology that will delete your text immediatley with an app you can purchase for your phone

January 17 2014 at 4:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Same with the "Book of Life," Our thoughts, words, feelings, unseen doings, or be seen of doings, etc; it cannot be deleted unless forgiven by Jesus Christ on the Judgment Day. I make mistakes blaming on the Obama's Presidency while he's trying so hard to turn things for better, while he's being a public servant? I did detested ebay's CEO John Donahoe for making $30 million dollars in bonuses each year after laying off 1500 ebay employees, was I correct to bad mouth him, no, I was wrong to do so. madkono's correct and it's got me thinking.

January 16 2014 at 5:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to IN MY OPINION ONLY's comment

Trying so hard to cover his Ass

January 18 2014 at 3:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

it's better to learn your lesson, by other peoples mistakes, then your own!!!

January 16 2014 at 4:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply