Best Job In America Is ...
The best jobs on the list are not glamorous. But they all pay well, from $64,750 to just shy of six figures. (In contrast, the average salary for a full-time worker in America is around $41,000.) Many of the best jobs also require specialized training to enter the profession. See below for the top 10 jobs, along with average salary information.
The Best Jobs of 2013:
10. Computer Systems Average income: $77,740
9. Physical Therapist -- Average income: $76,310
8. Optometrist -- Average income: $94,990
7. Occupational Therapist -- Average income: $72,320
6. Dental Hygienist -- Average income: $68,250
5. Financial Planner -- Average income: $64,750
4. Audiologist -- Average income: $66,660
3. Software Engineer -- Average income: $90,530
2. Biomedical Engineer -- Average income: $81,540
1. Actuary -- Average income: $87,650
Do you agree ? What do you think is the best job in America? Share your comments below.
See the 10 worst jobs.
Don't Miss: Companies Hiring Now
- 10 Best Jobs In Construction In 2013
- The Biggest Job Trends To Be Ready For In 2013
- 7 Jobs That Make The World A Better Place
Looking for a job? Click here to get started.
Dan Fastenberg was most recently a reporter with TIME Magazine. Previously, he was a writer for the Thomson Reuters news service's Latin America desk. He was also a reporter and associate editor for the Buenos Aires Herald while living in South America.
Follow Dan on Twitter. Email Dan at firstname.lastname@example.org. Add Dan to your Google+ circles.