Jessica Chastain

This story is really annoying! We all have a sob story! BLAH BLAH BLAH, how about your 36 year OLD daughter stops ******* on her mommy tit and goes and gets herself a damn job! SHE IS 36 YEARS OLD I find it really pathetic

March 12 2013 at 6:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Do you know why employers will not hire? What does it have to do with "right wing propaganda?" Don't liberals own companies? Are they hiring? Don't lump groups together. it's so childish.

March 09 2013 at 5:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

The single greatest barrier to finding a job is the refusal of thusands of employers to hire--period. A June 8, 2011 cover story in Time magazine revealed: “There may be $2 trillion sitting on the balance sheets of American corporations globally, but firms show no signs of wanting to spend it in order to hire workers at home.” Yet if you believe Right-wing propaganda, every employer is now a "job creator"--even if he ISN'T creating jobs or hasn't hired anyone in decades.

Yet it is the job-seeker who is charged with somehow hiring himself onto a company--including a company that has no intention of hiring anyone. The only way to end this "Divine Right of Employers" nonsense is to hold employers accountable for REFUSING TO HIRE. And the best way to do that is through the passage--and vigorous enforcement--of a nationwide Employers Responsibility Act.

For more on how this could be achieved: LIE CREATORS at

March 08 2013 at 7:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

My right leg was cut off by an old man who couldn't even buy insurance nemore and he was driving on his wife's insurance, Liberty Mutual. I had to lay in the bed for two days til I could get the state of ky to put my leg back on because I lost my insurance and my job because of the accident.I had no way to pay the thousand of dollars to put it back on and I had to go after my own insurance company, Grange insurance,which promptly cancelled me because I made a 50,000.00 claim because I didn't know if I would ever walk again. I had to have caretakers and that money was gone in 5 months.There are no winners in car accidents, especially the injured person because you have to pay everyone to take care of you.I could have died for 110,000.00 and the old man is STILL driving in Lexington Ky.I have been robbed of a normal life and I didn't even get an apology. There is NO accountability for people who injury others when they have nothing you can take. He didn't even get jail time and is still hurting others today.I even tried to get our state representatives to help to no avail because they don't want to upset the older people who might vote for them.One member just told me to go to vocational rehab and get help to go back to school.Older people who drive should be tested every 5 yrs to see if they can still drive and ppl who drink an drive should have to report and have to complete 2 yrs of of drug and alcohol treatment.The state of Kentucky has no accountability for these kind of ppl so don't come here unless yoy have 500,000.00 in insurance at least.

March 08 2013 at 3:03 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Say NO to libs!

What kind of liability did the drunk driver face? Seems to me the drunk should be paying some form of support to the women he robbed of a normal life.

March 08 2013 at 1:47 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply

Over parenting? Let the children be adults all by themselves. It will work out better for the child in the long run.

March 08 2013 at 9:23 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to lrn2wrk4it's comment

that adult child became a parent for her parent and now, upon good news, the parent can help pay back and give another 'parent" example to a daughter who has proven to have learned all the lessons given before - i say good family interaction

March 08 2013 at 9:34 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

This country is making everyone the "victim" no one is held accountable for anything!

June 19 2013 at 4:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

If bad came to worse, possibly she could get a job taking care of another disabled person, but it would be a poverty wage.

March 08 2013 at 8:47 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

There's just one thing wrong with her sign. The daughter in question is not willing to take just any job; only one paying $15 an for for office work. Unfortunately, in these difficult time (especially in California), one might title her request, "Great Expectations".

I have a friend who hired a legal immigrant who has a degree is economics but couldn't find work in her field. She first worked as a waitress then a department store sales lady but she is now a housekeeper and never complained about being out of her chosen field. She is reliable, honest and hard working. She is also grateful to have a job. Any job.

March 08 2013 at 8:11 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply

you go MOM , i hope it works out for you guys.

March 08 2013 at 8:01 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Of course that is the money we paid her out of our tax money.

March 08 2013 at 7:19 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to BIGBUFFB52's comment

No it isn't. It's the money she paid into Social Security, which is a disability insurance program. The caretaker program is to keep people out of nursing homes and save money by avoiding that. If is a state program paid mostly with state funds in the richer states. Therefore, if you don't live in California nothing is coming out of your tax money.

March 08 2013 at 8:08 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply