Raymond Brezinski

If you truly want to love your boss and job start your own business I did 12 years ago and I love my job, and my boss I can't say enough nice things about that guy LOL

July 20 2015 at 7:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Raymond Brezinski

This is a quiz that was written by someone who is not as smart as they think they are.

July 20 2015 at 7:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Number 1. FALSE... I spend time with people smarter than I, which includes those who are capable of writing in a grammatically correct style.

Number 2. FALSE ...To understand the humor and comprehend the satire of a Dennis Miller, a broad sphere of reference is necessary, as opposed to simply consuming the pablum of so-called political experts who have no experience in the reality of modern life.

Number 3. FALSE ... None of these is my sole form of written media. i take full advantage of the internet and read media from outside the USA, often in the original language. Limiting yourself to the examples you give limits your knowledge of the world -- which is much more than whether the DOW closed higher or Tebow bowed to the Kardashians.

Number 4 FALSE ... Neither -- i am more likely to go out and learn from actual mentors in my community rather than attend a lecture on a book about who is considered by someone else to be a "great leader".

Number 5 FALSE ... I see the benefit in all of those activities and see the error in your condescending attitude towards recreation, socialization, and healthy physical activity. i also see the importance of knowing when to debate and doing so effectively. Are you beginning to comprehend?

Number 6 FALSE ... I do not make the error of mistaking religion for spiritual beliefs and i understand that faith is just that, try looking up the definition before making such pithy references to matters that many take more seriously than you do in your quasi scientific approach to "career coaching'.

Marty, it's obvious why your advice of over a thousand writings like this are free. Who in their right mind would pay you for this self serving drivel? Try going out and living for a change -- get your hands dirty, make a difference, clean a dog kennel, feed a senior, change a diaper at a women's center. Maybe even go out and change a law to provide people with medicine they need to live their lives fully without pain and despair. Learn some history, see how if you apply it you too can make a change.

And stop pigeon holing people. They are not pigeons.

February 25 2013 at 2:24 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to theoceanhideaway's comment
Susan Varner

That was beautiful! I like your style.
Sincerely, Susan

April 12 2013 at 10:25 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Wow! Well done. Hey Marty, what theoceanhideaway said...

May 10 2013 at 2:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

My parents were advised to use services of Blogstaffing, when I graduated from college. I want to get a Higher education, but now I want to work to allow myself pay for that. Experts from Blogstaffing found me a job very quickly, and now I work as a part-time secretary at a large company)).

December 29 2012 at 2:58 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply