This is nothing my boss refused to go on a plane with me on 911. When i asked for sometime for friday prayers he laid me off.
So hahaha! joke is on ME, time to convert to Christianity and paint my skin white to be a good ol house negro white power!!!

August 18 2013 at 4:02 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Ship him back

August 31 2012 at 2:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I am no friend of the Palestinians nor of their lying apologists but this is not what I want to go on in my country. We cannot claim 'Moral superiority' when our actions don't back up our philosophies.

August 31 2012 at 12:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Another disgusting example of hypocritical policy from UPS. I also have a lawsuit with UPS which has risen to the level of the European Court for Human Rights. Please GOOGLE: Clive Henry UPS or see links: UK’s No.1 Black Newspaper’s shocking #UPS #racism scandal in The EU Court for Human Rights, Shocking #UPS #Racism scandal - Atlanta, GA , USA. Radio interviews: Canadian radio interview about the shocking #UPS #racism scandal. No.1 download in the shows history! - - Clive Henry: Institutional Racism - You Tube video highlighting my UPS racism scandal.

August 02 2012 at 12:42 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply

By the way, to all those who DON'T KNOW THE MEANING of JIHAD,

Jihad is Arabic for strive

You strived at work. You've done Jihad.
You strived in a war. You've done Jihad.
You've strived in learning something new. You've done Jihad.

Jihad is given the wrong meaning, it means to STRIVE not to cause terrorism!

Oh and to all the people who are hating on this person because of the law suit, why don't ya read this:

July 19 2012 at 7:26 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to zaini.khushi's comment

Sounds good but doesn't explain away the violence and the tacit approval of the people who shelter terrorists. How about the hateful and inciting to violence propaganda that is taught to children in many Muslim countries?

August 31 2012 at 12:28 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply

Sounds like Larry is a bit of a pervert. What decent human being looks under the stall at someone going to the bathroom unless they have a fetish for that kind of thing? I hope UPS gets sued for every penny and that Larry gets to enjoy the ranks of the unemployed.

July 13 2012 at 4:47 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to trekie70's comment
Billy M.

Seeing as how I work at UPS I hope they don't get sued for every last penny. Just a little chunk.

July 15 2012 at 4:07 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply

Jeeez people, it doesn't matter who he is, what race, what religion etc.. He was harrassed by a bunch of a**holes. UPS pay up.

July 11 2012 at 3:35 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply
Mari Bianc

i don't understand :
1st. - how his boss knew what the employee was doing #1 or #2
2nd - when we go to a bathroom there is doors so we can have our privacy, why didn't employee use it?
3rd - on the imail, we do not see the boss calling him a monkey, but replay to his questions, simply with u and yep, couldn't the whole thing being taken out contest? it really seems to me the muslim guy had intent of using his conversation on a future law suit.
I'm not saying the boss is not a racist, just saying on this story there is a lot of not so clear points to judge either way.

July 11 2012 at 3:07 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Mari Bianc's comment
Pablo Gonzales

Mari ever been to a bath room you can see legs and shoes when someone is sitting down
and direction of person also can tell you what they are doing unless someone has made magic aiming pee
dropping your kids off at the pool and pee 2 different sounds

Read Who are you calling a monkey reply: U should tell you who said what

July 12 2012 at 12:41 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Mom and Dad

That's pretty crazy when you think sitting on a public toilet seat beats pointing and shooting., even with a toilet seat protector, give me a break. What kind of whacked out pretzel logic is that? Women tell me all the time, you guys are lucky because you don't have to sit down. These guys are insane.

July 11 2012 at 3:06 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply

This muslim man's lawyer claims that muslims are taught that it's important to maintain purity and cleanliness in the bathroom. Is that AFTER they kill Americans?

July 11 2012 at 2:16 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply