i think she's attractive....dont u?

July 06 2012 at 11:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
L'il Gangsta 40 Blun

Marieasprague get the heck over yourself. I am a man who had a 127 IQ in 2nd grade. I was in "gifted" programs my whole life. I was the best athlete. I used to beat the crap out of bullies. Some much older than me. I am extremely good looking. But unlike you and you fellow bimbo erika I followed the dress code at work and never had a problem. The problem is not that she's too beautiful. the problem is that she's a female and god forbid you tell a girl what to wear. If you don't want to get treated like a who*e don't dress like one at work. Dress like one when you go out or go to the beach but you sound like this bimbo M. Too beautiful for therapy? give me a break. I've had hot doctors and therapists and was never distracted by their looks. get over yourself. just because your parents told you you were good looking doesn't mean you are M. Let's see your picture miss"I'm too beautiful for my patients.." LOLOLOLOLOLOL No offense but you sound like an idiot miss genius level IQ.

June 29 2012 at 9:42 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

This is not a farce, it is a real problem. I am a board certified
psychiatrist, graduated with honors in medical school, have a genius level
IQ, and after 10 years in the medical profession I have been repeatedly
harassed by patients, co-workers and colleagues because of my looks that
most people deem "attractive". I have had patient's terminate therapy with
me despite progress "because you are too beautiful to look at and too
distracting." It had nothing to do with my personality or professionalism;
it was strictly based on looks. I used to wear on over sized lab coat for
most of my residency to hide my body/looks, but it did little to solve the
problem. I have even lost a job due to jealous female nurses who made my
work environment intolerable and spread rumors about me. I finally found a
wonderful job and great work environment, and I surmise it's because there
are many attractive female co-workers at my current job and we love and
appreciate each other. You ask, "Who cares"? You should, this is an actual
and real problem. It is dehumanizing to judge someone based solely on looks
and worse yet to minimize it and say it's inconsequential.

June 23 2012 at 7:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

If she dressed like the photo at work she should have been reprimanded, if she was harassed they should have been reprimanded, if not, the boss should have been reprimanded. This problem is due to poor leadership. This is management 101.

June 23 2012 at 7:40 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Looks like every other bleached blonde to me.

June 23 2012 at 7:28 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Her picture does not justify her claim; dress a little modest and she would blend in the crowd. From the picture I would say that it's her way of dressing, and her opinion of herslf that should be blamed.

June 23 2012 at 3:38 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

The FBI and police has control of my computer as hacking and all , sense 10-13-11 . Stalkedme down from maassas to winchester to texas , hw cold and messing with my aol mail , controling my pass word and they are deleting my sent mail and changing some of my stored pictures . Guess made calls so I cannot get right care to my injury .

June 23 2012 at 3:01 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

It is true that police and FBI hate petty wemen , and blame them for all kinds of stuff , like she is beautifying her self , that what I heard from my boom box , police radio interrupted my music . They hate petty people , period , and she deserve to sue them . Is not fair tha they discriminate . Why ?

June 23 2012 at 2:53 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply