A Edwards Anderson

Hi Brittany, Have you considered working online? I'm not talking about scams here but actual administrative jobs. Job you have good writing skills, computer skills and personal skills, you could do online work in data entry, ghost blogging, article writing or customer service. I have a list of legitimate, free, companies hiring home based workers. Check them out at LegitimateOnlineJobDirectory (dot) com. Good luck in your job search!

July 17 2012 at 2:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

My family is really tight on money and all I'm trying to do is get a job to help out financially. We don't even have food... It's so hard to get a job because, at 16, I'm going against adults with way more experience. I'm a fast learner but no one will give me a chance. AND California is low on jobs... :/

July 05 2012 at 5:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

isn't that the same age group that will be given work visa's in-lue of being deported with the new executive order ?

June 18 2012 at 9:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I dont havta work. I can sleep till 2 if I want. I will be at my uncles in florida this summer and going to disney and stuff. I get an allowance. So there.

June 17 2012 at 1:32 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Try just across the border in ole mecceco as i read these u.s factories down there are crying for help...

June 17 2012 at 1:06 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Applied to 30 places, not one has called back :/ Even the crackheads can get jobs over me.

June 17 2012 at 12:04 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply

Yep, it's a different world when an 80-year-old lady waits on you at McDonald's and an 80-year-old woman checks you out at Lowe's. Retirement ain't what it used to be. I don't know what is more important - teaching your teenager responsibility by making them work or giving the job to someone like me, a 59-year-old, who has been out of work for over two years. Tough call.

June 16 2012 at 9:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

If you live near a theme or amusement park, those are great places for teens to work. There are a lot of teens there, so you have people your own age to make friends with, and the perks are good: you get into the park for free on your days off, and get the chance to do cool things like run roller coasters, perform in parades (I got taught how to walk on stilts at one major theme park in Orlando), and work in haunted houses. The kids that show maturity and responsibility get promoted quickly (I became a group lead my second summer working at one), so they can show on a resume they have leadership experience. Pay is usually a little above minimum wage, but the fun makes up for it.

June 16 2012 at 9:26 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
James Bridges

More Numbers made up By the Government trying to make it seem like they are doing the job they were supposed to be doing but they weren't because they are to Busy stealing Money from Tax-payers every Minute of everyday. To bad Politicians can't be forced to pay back the meny they were paid for doing a Job when they weren't doing anything but scheming how to steal more mnoney from the Tax-payers

June 16 2012 at 8:58 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply

Hey kids, better hurry to get those summer jobs. Obama just unleashed 1,000,000 illegals who will try to get them first!

June 16 2012 at 8:54 PM Report abuse +4 rate up rate down Reply