People need to actually learn to TALK again.I don't and wont use social site...I'd rather talk on phone

June 17 2012 at 5:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Don't know what this Social Network is all about really never heard about it until I red this article. Don't know why people have to go on line to look for people and spill their hearts out to them or anyone. People have forgotten how to be themsleves. To much TV and people telling us how to eat, dress, and liveA?? I am a adult and can think and choose for myself. Don't need networks to show me the way. This is why our country is so backward and falling further back each day. People can't think for themsleves any longer they need someone to tell them how and what to do and when. Grow up and think for yourslefs get off the computer and the cell phone and do something more productive.

June 17 2012 at 3:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Social Media, anywhere, is a waste of time. Sure I was one of the adults who signed up a few years ago. I got in touch with some hard to find old high school acqaintances and old friends and it was fun for a short while. Now it's over. Facebook is on it's way out especially after the IPO fiasco. All those important people who were able to buy into the original IPO are looseing their shirts. I am a bit fearful of my personal information, not that I entered anything important. I'm deleting my Facebook acct. The whole thing confuses me and is hard to manuever. Who in their right mind cars about the games and other nonsense?

June 17 2012 at 3:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Funny just how many companies have employees who WASTE SO MUCH OF THE COMPANIES TIME....and then there is the WORKER'S COMPENSATION INSURANCE.....which attorneys are so crooked that they are allowed to WRONGFULLY DENY COVERAGE TO NC EMPLOYEES....and get by with doing so....the NC INDUSTRIAL COMMISSION goes right along with is interesting that insurance is GOOD ONLY AS LONG AS A PERSON DOES NOT NEED IT.....WASTE A LOT OF MONEY FOR COMPANIES TO EVEN HAVE IT.....

June 17 2012 at 12:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Commonsense. Work is work. The rest isn't. Less work, less pay, period.

June 17 2012 at 11:27 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

"Social media " is a waste of time. Those who chose to participate i it, should at lest do it at home on n their own time--but it's still almost a complete waste.

June 17 2012 at 9:58 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Personally...I think social media is a waste of time at home too.

June 14 2012 at 7:13 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply

Other than meetings, I find that more time is lost to e-mail. I have never used social media at work, since I use my social media to keep up with friends that I do not see all the time.

June 14 2012 at 2:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Here's something that wastes time.........bullshit meetings where the boss stands in front of the employees and drones on and on and on and says nothing.

June 14 2012 at 1:50 PM Report abuse +5 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to troofdetector12's comment

What is even worse than the normal bullshit meetings are the ones on a regional level where people have to fly and stay in hotels to hear the baloney that could have been faxed.

June 17 2012 at 3:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply