Austin Rozzell

SMRTNUP and Tannervin

why do little piss ants like you, have noting BettEr to do. so the fuc what, its not spelled correct its niot corrrrrect grammmmmmer who gives a fly fuc. bUt i am suUUURRREEE you can grasp this concept.
Get a life piss ant, better yet get laid, I am sure you just correct people on the net because of your short little problems behind the zipper.
now you can respond if you have the nutz but i expect you will just whine , and really this is all the time I have to even consider you.

May 23 2012 at 10:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Not only as a U.S. Air Force Veteran but as a former owner of several businesses, . . I can tell you this. . . If you hire any person who had Boy Scout training as a young boy and anyone who has served in the U.S. Armed Services branches, . . You will always have a GOOD employee who is self motivated, eager to do a good job and who is punctual and present. . . Ecperience Speaking ! . . . Much depends, however, on your ability to be a good boss ! . . .

May 23 2012 at 7:51 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

What took so long?

May 23 2012 at 6:57 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

After serviing in Vietnam and getting out of the Army in '72, the Denison, TX police dept. was happy to hire a Veteran but to this day they refuse to hire anyone who is a member of the National Guard or Reserves.

May 23 2012 at 4:29 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Grammar police to writer - Learn the difference between "then" and "than" so you don't look like a moron.

May 23 2012 at 2:25 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to tannervin's comment

You know, . . I too have noticed this error in english lately. . . I can only attribute it to the decline of the quality of teaching in our public school system. . .
Definition of THEN
1: at that time
2a : soon after that : next in order of time b : following next after in order of position, narration, or enumeration : being next in a series

Definition of THAN
1a —used as a function word to indicate the second member or the member taken as the point of departure in a comparison expressive of inequality ; used with comparative adjectives and comparative adverbs b —used as a function word to indicate difference of kind, manner, or identity ; used especially with some adjectives and adverbs that express diversity
2: rather than —usually used only after prefer, preferable, and preferably
3: other than

May 23 2012 at 7:58 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply

I seriously doubt government employers violate the law because of lack of training. They do it because they are ********.

May 23 2012 at 12:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

When I got home from Viet Nam I tried to get my old job back working for the city of Cedar Rapids Iowa.and was told that I would not be going back to work for them.After going all the way to the top General in the state of Iowa,the city decided that maybe it would be to their advantage to hire me back.. Seems things haven't changed a damn bit in 44 years. What a damn shame for OUR Veterans!

May 23 2012 at 12:09 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply

Im glad this firefighter fought this absurd action. I wonder if the officials who make such decisions on permotions and such can be held personally accountable. After all, isn't this an abuse of power?

May 23 2012 at 12:02 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply

I have been layed off many times probably because I don't have a military record. It seems to go both ways.

May 22 2012 at 11:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

disgusting that he even had to go through such bs respect our vets dammit

May 22 2012 at 10:46 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply