I have been a reader of "OUt" since it was a newspaper published in San Francisco. It evolved into a "Magazine" format with very few pages, but I stayed with it for sentimental reasons. However, now I can let go of it, and say "Goodbye" without remorse.

April 29 2012 at 11:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I agree with you, mirthfullly. November is just around the corner!

April 27 2012 at 8:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Since Congress is supposed to be working for us, sounds like we can legally cut their benefits and those of anyone else on the government payroll. Anyone agree with me on this?

April 27 2012 at 7:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Truth be told, while "Out" may be the most-read gay magazine, content-wise it is decidedly third rate. I will not have any trouble doing without it.

April 27 2012 at 7:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Keppler's comment

That is the ultimate "gotcha." We still have the power!

April 27 2012 at 8:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Why is it that gasoline will go up and down to the consumer, same with food at the grocery but any kind of insurance cost goes up and stays up and getting higher? This ain't Obama's fault folks, just remember what a tremendous pile of s*** ol' "W" left for Obama to deal with. The Bush family made millions in the oil business. Lastly just yesterday I received a pamphlet in the mail from Global Pharmacy in Canada and OMG what an ungodly tremendous amount of savings on generic drugs from Canada vs. what they cost us here in the U.S. Depending on which prescription you have it varies from a minimum of 40% to 90% savings!!!!!!!!!!

April 27 2012 at 6:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

This is exactly why everybody needs a union to stand up to these mighty than thou biggots! At least with a union, you have someone to go to bat for you. But the younger generation seems to think that everything is going to be just hunky dory, with the corporations, large and in charge. Wake up people, and get a grip.

April 27 2012 at 4:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

this is wrong ,wrong ,wrong. They did this at wifes company. It's chinese owned and they make no quallm about telling you this because thats how they ran it. She was making the best money in her life in an upper-middle management position. One day they laid off the entire wharehouse then then told them they could come back to work through there new temp agency. Half didn't come back because now there was no health insurance. If I knew of a company doing this,I personally wouldn't shop there products. Stop useing your credit cards and pay in cash america banks are not your friend

April 27 2012 at 4:15 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
jay love

I am not going to say its funny....maybe ironic that this happened to a gay themed company which I assume espouts very liberal agendas? I bet all those writers, probably gay writers, are not getting that warm and fuzzy feeling from their liberal magazine now??

April 27 2012 at 3:57 PM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply

Oh yeah, I still remember IBM's (Ive Been Moved) slogan of the '50's--"You Be Good to the Company and The Company Will Be Good to You. It was a lie then and a damned lie now.

April 27 2012 at 3:09 PM Report abuse +3 rate up rate down Reply

Couldn't have happend to a more derserving (gay magazine) entity. Let them bleed purple alligator p--s.

April 27 2012 at 2:34 PM Report abuse -2 rate up rate down Reply