In My Opinion Only

Of course they got nothing better to do, they are in heavy debt, their parents losing their homes, they cannot afford auto insurance, so they just decide to flirt on the job. It's gonna to wreck everything in the next decade.

April 23 2012 at 1:10 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I, personally, do not think that dating co-workers is a good idea.
I have seen, more often then not, the conflicts that are caused
when the relationship does not work out. Each party's work
sometimes suffers. Uncomfortable situations arise. I have
even seen good, valuable employees, leave so that they do
not have to encounter each other daily. However, sometimes
I have seen things work out well, and some have even gone
on to be married. However, that was rare compared to the
relationships that did not work out. Crunching the numbers,
possible fall out - not a good idea.

April 23 2012 at 12:44 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sooner Dog

Keep it real please, some date a co worker to advance...their career.

April 22 2012 at 11:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I guess its understandable when you consider it to be a natural continuation of the social and emotional connections made in co ed schools .
The upside is you see people in their everyday interactions with adults in their professional field .
You get to observe them ,and how responsible they are .
THE DOWNSIDE , should you hook up with a pscyho , you could have to make a choice between leaving a good job ,or suffering through hell , either way , when you step in IT , the smell follows you about.
Or as Mrs Casterrini says in 'Moon Struck' , "Don't **** where you eat"

April 22 2012 at 5:53 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply

It's merely a 'time saving' method ... : - )

April 22 2012 at 5:31 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply

"Office Romances on the Rise!" Romance! Don't white wash it. For decades my husband and I have been employed at some large corp. offices. Over 40% of the employes have had a sexual relationships with each other. It's like on huge "swapping" party.

April 20 2012 at 12:12 AM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to PEGGY's comment

Sounds like my place of employment. LOL

April 22 2012 at 5:52 PM Report abuse +2 rate up rate down Reply