Jennifer Lopez's Stunt Double Is A Man

In black, skin-tight leggings, a zip-up jacket, and braided brown hair, Jennifer Lopez and her stunt double are tricky to distinguish. Unless, that is, you look closely. For one thing, the 42-year-old actress/singer/mogul's doppelganger has an Adam's apple. Because he's a guy.

Lopez and her stunt double have been shooting the singer's new music video for "Follow the Leader" for the last few days in Acapulco, Mexico, under the direction of the mother-of-two's reported 24-year-old lover, Casper Smart. Perhaps Lopez's lookalike isn't a stunt double at all, but a comment on gender stereotypes in popular culture.

Or maybe the guy is an obsessive fan whom Lopez invited on the set for the day. Or maybe female stunt doubles are just hard to come by these days.

Next: Teacher Accused Of Forcing Student To Pee In Bucket

Stories from Daily Finance

purplecarguy

I really don't like her music or her movies but some of these post just seem like u all are jellious
u don't have any thing going on good so talk about other does it make u all fill good about your selfs?

May 29 2013 at 5:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
johnd94558

K Lo and her huge butt dances like a 70 year old woman, no flexibility, no timing......so she needs a double with a smaller but and some real dance moves. After all the plastic surgery and hours of makeup, why not? She is phony in every way. Maybe this way she can make love to herself to fulfill her ego. yuck.

January 17 2013 at 3:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
avmdental

you know, the definite way to tell people apart is to look at their dental records, dental records don't lye!

May 04 2012 at 1:10 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Janet Zhang

www. seekingwealthy.com

April 11 2012 at 9:07 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
maddog

no words

March 21 2012 at 11:02 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kaysings

Old story...slow day in the old newsroom.

March 18 2012 at 2:49 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
vallontina

Hey - when I had my hair cut short, I was a stand in for a young guy on a movie!

March 18 2012 at 2:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to vallontina's comment
avmdental

May 04 2012 at 1:10 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
msdaubie54

I personally don't think they look that much alike, and besides, his face is a little fatter, and his cheekbones more pronounced than hers. Oh well, I suppose camera and make-up hide a lot! Not the adams apple though!! LOL

March 18 2012 at 1:41 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Bill

It doesn't surprise me. They filmed the movie Silver lining Playbook with Robert Denero, Bradley Cooper. Chris Tucker and several other stars on my block for several weeks. Bradley Coopers running double looked absolutely nothing like him. He just had the build and height of Bradley cooper. I was shocked when he said he was his double. Still don't know why he needed a stunt double for running. It was a cool experience though. All the stars were cool except for one actress. At the time I didn't even know who Jennifer Lawrence was. DeNero, Cooper, Weaver (Didn't know her either, but she was very nice).

March 18 2012 at 1:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Bill's comment
Bill

I was cut off. I meant to say the rest of the cast was nice. Just wish I had seen Julia Stiles.

March 18 2012 at 1:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
makupdude2

Ann Margaret had a male stunt double in the movie "Career"

March 18 2012 at 1:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply