Look And Feel Good Series: New Year's Weight Loss Solution
It's the New Year and you vowed to lose weight. The pressure's on to look and feel good. Whether your doctor suggested you lose weight, or you're re-entering the job market, being overweight isn't in your best interest. But with so many diets to choose from, it's tricky to find one that offers delicious, satisfying foods. What many of us fail to realize is that portioned, balanced meals are key to getting results. If carbohydrates, fats and proteins are not balanced, even the healthiest foods can cause weight gain.
Here's a great weight loss solution. One of the best ways to kick-start weight loss is to re-learn portion control and food balancing. Consider trying a food delivery service, such as Chef's Diet – for one week or two! Having daily balanced low-carb meals and snacks delivered right to your door will not only help with weight loss, but you'll feel better, become accustomed to correct portion sizes and experience some of THE tastiest diet food on the planet. I'm not a spokesperson for Chef's Diet. What I love about their plan is that we lose weight, eat delicious food, and don't have to shop for food or cook meals. It's our healthy New Year's Resolution! Here's how Chef's Diet works:
Meals are prepared with foods you love and customized to suit your taste. The co-founder of Chef's Diet, Michael McDonnell will personally help get you set up. Contact Michael by email and he'll note any allergies or foods you don't like. Be sure to mention "AOL Jobs' Look & Feel Good Series," and Michael will give you a special deep discount and free meals days!
Below is a sample of three days of low-carb, tasty meals that we sampled from Dec. 26 to Dec. 28. I'll be honest with you –we've tried other meal plans and lost weight, but the food was so-so. Chef's Diet easy to stick to because the food is by far, the tastiest delivery I have tried to date! Even my husband agrees.Here's what we've tried so far – delicious!
- Breakfast: Rolled Oats with Nuts and Protein Cream
- Lunch: Curried Chicken Low Carb Wrap
- Snack 1: Veggie Crudites with Blue Cheese Protein Dressing
- Dinner: Baby Lamb Chops with Grilled Squashed and Minted Vinaigrette
- Snack 2: Peppermint Cupcake
- Breakfast: Tomato Basil Frittata with Mozzarella and Polenta Cake
- Lunch: Rye Berries and Barley Salad with Smoked Turkey and Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Snack 1: Grilled Chicken Breast with mixed stir fried veggies and Portobello Mushrooms with Basil Vinaigrette
- My Dinner: Filet of Sole Stir Fry with Rice and Spicy Soy Glaze
- Hubby's Dinner: (He doesn't like fish) Beef Stir Fry with Rice and Spicy Soy Glaze
- Snack 2: Snickerdoodle Cookie
- Breakfast: Blueberry Protein Muffin
- Lunch: Apple Walnut Salad with Grilled Steak
- Snack 1: Coconut Crusted Shrimp with Papaya Mango Salsa
- Dinner: Breast of Chicken with Tomatoes, chick peas and salad
- Snack 2: Strawberry Cheesecake
Be sure to sign up for my free newsletter at HollywoodBeautySecrets.com and you'll get the inside scoop and huge discounts on sunglasses and prescription eyewear, Chef's Diet specials, doctor-quality skin care at budget-friendly prices, free EBooks, $110 off LED Light Therapy + free shipping, and so much more. Happy New Year!
Don't Miss: Companies Hiring Now
Stories from Personal Branding Blog
- Is Your Branding Big Picture Working?
- What City Is Best For Your Business, Your Life?
- Qualify The Remote Office Opportunity
Louisa Graves is a top Beauty & Age-Proofing expert in the media. She is the author of two doctor-recommended books revealing do-able tips that help us look and feel our best on any budget.
Louisa has appeared on myriad television shows including: The Doctors, Extra, Los Angeles KTLA News, Discovery Channel, The Style Network, and is a DIY Beauty Expert for Dr. Drew’s Life Changers. Over 500 radio interviews include: Sirius XM Doctor Radio, KIIS-FM, WGN-Chicago, and K-EARTH Los Angeles, to name a few.
Louisa is a beauty advisor for First Magazine, appeared on the cover of Woman’s World Magazine, and was featured on MSNBC.com, AolHealth.com, and WomansDay.com. Visit HollywoodBeautySecrets.com for her books and more information.