Twice I was offered a job in an elevator. I only took one.

December 18 2011 at 10:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

standing in line is a good exercise

December 18 2011 at 8:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Think of your elevator pitch as your chance to give a Best-Test. Tell one think you do best (one talent or skills), then as a testament, tell about a time you salved the day, solved the problem or served the clients. That kind of an answer will show your character and competence, will be easy for others to remember, and will attract the right kinds of work assignments and introductions. Lynne Waymo , CEO of Contacts Count, 301-589-8633

December 18 2011 at 7:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Well if Obooboo has his way he will allow more and more Arabs into the country to vote for him. He has no concern over how many wives they have or the amount of kids they bare? They are votes for him and the extra wives and kids you will find on welfare paid for the the American People. What a goof ball we have in the White House, Dump the Chump in 2012

December 18 2011 at 12:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to hman570's comment

our congress has removed the cap on work visas for idia and china....faces will change even more as they relace us in paying jobs

December 18 2011 at 8:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Any singles wanna join rich club with me and hit me up ?
I am a beautiful doctor and now I---- am seeking a good man who can give me real love.You know any millionaire club ? i think..........successfulmingle.C'0M.. ..... It is a special site focusing help single rich man or pretty girl find romance so I spend most of my online time there.. My screen name is shadowtalks. If you are interested, add me.I hope your day went well and I hope to hear from you soon. Thanks for reading this!

December 15 2011 at 8:26 PM Report abuse -9 rate up rate down Reply