Getting plenty of rest, the night before an important job interview, may be easier said than done. The excitement alone may cause sleeplessness. And it you're prone to puffy eyes, lack of sleep is not your friend! Below are some of my most popular, proven tips to help banish puffy eyes, and catch some needed Z's.
1. In the morning, dip either two chamomile, green, or black tea bags into a cup of boiled water for 5 seconds. Remove the hot bags and then place them into a glass of ice water for 30 seconds. Remove the cold tea bags and place them on closed eyes for 10 to 15 minutes. All three types of teas contain anti-inflammatory tannins that reduce puffiness.
2. If you're out of tea, whip up one egg white using a fork or egg beater and apply egg whites under the eyes for 20 minutes. Then rinse with cold water. This speedy remedy helps to quickly tighten loose, puffy skin.
3. Cut back on liquids before bedtime as this increases puffiness around the eyes in the morning. If you like to sip tea at night, see # 4.
4. Sipping calming teas such as valerian root or chamomile before bedtime are good choices if in need of a natural sleeping aid. But as noted in #3, drinking fluids before bed causes puffy eyes. A great solution is sleeping with two pillows, which keeps your head elevated, and prevents fluid from settling around the eyes.
5. Banish puffy eyes with age-defying Emu Oil. It contains anti-inflammatory properties to reduce swelling and smooth wrinkles around the eyes. Emu oil is loaded with essential fatty acids (omega 3, 6 and 9), is fragrance, petroleum, and color-free, and doesn't clog pores. Massage it alone or over eye cream at bedtime. Emu oil is a transdermal oil, meaning it penetrates deep down into the dermis where collagen is formed. That's why it's great for reducing wrinkles as well. Find Emu Oil at health food stores or a certified brand at www.hollywoodbeautysecrets.com at a deep discount price.
Now get some rest "bright eyes" and go land that job!
Don't Miss: Companies Hiring Now
Stories from Daily Finance
- Nine Businesses Americans Complain About the Most
- Big Tech's Hiring Binge Has Small Impact on Jobs
- Why Are Rich Companies Laying Off Poor Workers?