Ridiculously Clever Resumes

clever and creative resumesIf you've read our resume tips, you might think every resume consists of one white piece of paper, with 10-point Times New Roman as the font of choice and a carefully-selected smattering of numbers, statistics and accomplishments. We set out to find examples of resumes that broke the norm in one way or another. Obviously, these outside-the-box resumes aren't for everyone, or every job. Have you ever submitted a "not quite normal" resume to a job posting? Tell us about it in the comments.

Next: 20 Vocational Job Hotspots

Stories from FINS Finance

Swapna Kulkarni G

I have always used Feacher India's resume guide for writing my resume brilliantly. For different company we need to prepare different resumes. And in that, the above said resume guide helped me alot.

September 04 2012 at 8:55 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jay!!!

None of these would have a remote chance in a Government Contracting Company.

May 08 2012 at 5:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Clarence

ridiculously clever? this article is more ridiculous than clever.

October 22 2011 at 12:55 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
turner aidan

I applaud their ingenuity and creativity. However, after the laughter dies down, will the Recruiter take any of these seriously? If you are going into advertising or another creative field, maybe. But for the rest of us, the resume would probably be posted on a bulletin board under the heading of what not to do on your resume.

Finding a job is serious business and all job seekers should take it that way. The old fashioned ways are still the best ways.

Nancy Anderson, SEO Analyst, www.beyond.com

October 10 2011 at 7:03 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to turner aidan's comment
Ben Cumberledge

@Turner: You're way off base. These stand out in a sea of resumes, which is what most applicants are up against these days.

The "old-fashioned way" is over. Welcome to the new millennium.

October 10 2011 at 7:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Iselin007

Resumes mean nothing if the person reading them discriminates.

October 09 2011 at 9:53 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Iselin007

Another case of free loading corporate crooks taking advantage of the people.

October 09 2011 at 9:52 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Iselin007

As long as I have to pay I want these crummy corporations banned from my service!

October 09 2011 at 9:50 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Iselin007

The advertisers ought to pay for our AOL or they should be removed if we have to pay.

October 09 2011 at 9:49 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ryan Mk

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your blog and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.

October 09 2011 at 9:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
eurocardriver000

AOL has serious issues. I open this page and all I see is advertising banner... no information about the damn article. SAD !!!. AOL is more concerned about getting advertising money from Waterpik's Sinus product, which totally sucks by the way (leaks battery accid into the nose), than they are about fixing their graphic issies. COME ON AOL !!!!!!

October 09 2011 at 9:16 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply