Agree w/ bemahuron's comment, if you ever get to the interview stage. Most large corps have computers scanning resumes these days, not human beings.

September 21 2011 at 1:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Really? You would actually say "I don't know who else you are interviewing, and I'm sure there are many qualified candidates. However, I can guarantee you that no one else will put forth more effort with more enthusiasm, drive and initiative than I will." if told that other candidates are going to be interviewed? Seems like it would be either a bit arrogant or possibly on the desperate side to me. I mean on one had it sounds like you are scared of the fact that they are going to interview someone else. On the other it sounds like you just claimed the ability of precognition and if they believe it than apparently they think you are capable of it too. What poor advice.

September 21 2011 at 11:13 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Hardly matters how 'prepared' you may be going in. These days prospective employers spend interview time looking for reasons NOT to hire an applicant rather than looking for the positives they may bring. You may be the one who is selected by viture of being the best of the worst, otherwise, you ain't getting that job. Be yourself going in rather than blowing a lot of smoke up someone's rear end. They're going to find out who you really are soon enough anyway.

September 21 2011 at 9:48 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Do these questions get asked to everyone or just white applicants?

September 21 2011 at 9:25 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply

Why would you make us print 4 pages for one real page. Thanks again AOL right up to your standards.

September 21 2011 at 8:35 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bailey Dassing

Now if you could just answer them for me

September 20 2011 at 5:52 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply