Kwame Essandoh

The Money Making Machine 101 - Actual Proof Included.

The Money Making Machine 101, Is A 100% Proven & Tested Money Making Software, That Offers Everyone A Money Making Opportunity To Make Money Online. Learn How To Turn Your Personal Computer Into A Income Generating Machine From Home.

To learn more click here or copy and paste URL into your browser:

June 14 2013 at 5:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Chelsea Szczerba

I've been working as a referral agent for Motor Club of America which is similar to AAA. They pay you $80/ referral once your a member and refer others. They pay weekly by check or direct deposit. People are making very good money with MCA because the benefits aren't that hard to sell. Sign up for your plan at and you'll be provided with your referral link immediately. They only accept debit, credit or bank draft as payment, no prepaid debit cards. Contact me at or 3027151188

October 01 2012 at 2:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I completely agree with this article. I am a former college professor turned freelancer and have been working from home for the past 12 years. I make more now then I ever did teaching.

Contrary to popular believe, there really are thousands of free, no scam, no mlm work from home, telecommuting jobs out there. The key is knowing where to find them and following two important rules.

First, never pay for a job, they should pay you plain and simple. Second, if it sounds too good to be true, it is. Now, where do you find the jobs? There is a wonderful no scam, no fee online job database called the "Legitimate Online JobDirectory" at I do freelance work for many of the companies listed there.

Another place to find good work from home jobs is as mentioned above. You can also search the major job sites like Careerbuilder, Simply Hired and Indeed. Just be sure to follow the rules above.

I hope this helps!

August 21 2012 at 10:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

As seen on Oprah!!! $50K in your PayPal Account!

That‘s Right - $50,000 in your PayPal account and that‘s NO JOKE!!

IT WAS PROVEN ON OPRAH, CNN, 20/20 and various highly respected U.S. TV and radio programs as being 100% legal, feasible and true!

For the price of 2 $5 Subway Foot-Longs You Can Help Someone and Change Your Life! It works QUICKLY and LEGALLY. Basically, this is all about PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE.

Please check it out

Thank you.

March 30 2012 at 10:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I started my own business about a year and a half ago and couldn't be happier. When the economy took a nose dive, I was in the residential construction business. Needless to say I needed another job and quick. I started my own Avon business. You can to, go to use code ygustin. It's simple and easy.

February 16 2012 at 3:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sadhana Arun

awesome article which gave me more ideas about time flexibility on working hours. This is great advantage for online workers from home. I have been working from home on various jobs sites like Hope these tips might help me.

November 08 2011 at 4:12 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply