It was around this time three years ago when the U.S. economy began to take a downward spiral. Six weeks later I was jobless and like most Americans scrambling to find my next career opportunity. Through my job loss I discovered LinkedIn.com which then led me to create JobsDirectUSA, an organization committed to helping unemployed professionals find work.
In the few years since, I have devoted my life to helping America get back to work. While the success of my efforts has been well documented, throughout this time I've spent countless hours, days, and nights thinking about a single event that can stimulate hiring and help millions of American workers find employment.
The interactive event will run on-line for 13 consecutive weeks and aims to connect job candidates with hiring companies throughout the United States.
What you should know:
- No need to travel
- Submit your resume instantly
- Featured Speakers and breakout sessions
- Attendance is easy from any computer with internet access
- Live chat capability between Employers and Candidates
- Hiring companies participating nationwide
For more information, or to register, please go-to americahires360.eventbrite.com.
Don't Miss: Top 10 Companies Hiring Now
Stories from FINS Finance
- When a Pay Cut Is Worth It
- Dream Job Could Come Without Dream Pay
- The Most Important Person to Impress During Your Interview