people should remember that cyber pages can't be burned

June 15 2011 at 9:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Theres alot of people that got into trouble and some of them fixed it I don't think that people should go for a divore they should settle it out of court and get back together its not worth it, I had it happen to me and I wish that I didn't go for a divorce.

May 19 2011 at 6:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
hey judy

the kings of europe have all banged their maids.

May 19 2011 at 6:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Just checked a few of your comments. Have to tell you, you people are sick in the head.
It's no wonder you elected the punk in the first place, then give him a second term.
In his first term he did nothing about the illegals but jump in bed with La Raza and the union bosses.
And was dumb enough to give him a second term............He cut in half a convicted murderers sentence because his Mexican friend in office was the father.............Look at the deficit he left, why because he bended over for unions and La Raza and special interest groups.

Should have to take a test like the DMV in order to vote.

May 19 2011 at 5:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Hollywood, San Francisco, West Hollywood, Calif. ~ why would this surprise anyone.

Why do you think Hollywood dislike's Sarah Palin. .. Could it be because she's been with the same man since high school...............Maybe it's because she decided to have a down-syndrome baby. Funny how popular Sherry on the view is. Could it be because she admitted on the show that she had 3 abortions in one year, (hard to believe but true) ............Arnold, what a joke and imbecile he is ~ just look at what he picked to have sex with. ... Hollywood does not have enough respect for the mother or father of their children to use protection. ~ Next thing you will hear is Maria has Aids.

This country needs Sarah Palin as president in the worst way............If Obama gets a second term...forget about it!

You think his first term bad, just wait because he will not have to again answer to voters in his second term.

Obama is so in bed with Hollywood, Union bosses, La Raza it's disgusting.

Sarah Palin and Herman Cain or Allen West as her Vice President ~ 2012..........Palin is the only truly honest one of the whole bunch..............Romney is also honest, I believe.

People better wake up before it's to late, believe me when I tell you.

May 19 2011 at 5:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Maria deserves credit for behaving in such a dignified manner. But she should also be the first to know that it is a possibility her husband lives in infidelity because she grew up around Kennedys!!!!!!! They are the Master of infidelity so although that does not justify rotten behaviour, she should have been on guard.

May 19 2011 at 5:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

WE need to take a look at our selfs

May 19 2011 at 2:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
welcome milord!

Now after so many years I understand my wife blaming me for not being a boss anywhere I have worked and at the same time not being unhappy for that. She speaks English with an accent and kept saying to me: YOU ARE NOT SEXESFULL AT YOUR WORK !

May 19 2011 at 2:26 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to welcome milord!'s comment
ronald mohorn

wilcome milord I get it very funny.

May 20 2011 at 1:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

It's definitely not Republican or Democrat situation.....It’s nothing but a ghastly betrayal. He has deceived her to the highest level: in her home, allegedly in her bed with one of their employees. “Come on now”, how more low could someone get. Could you imaging the hurt and embarrassment she is going through. What an asinine buffoon he is.

May 19 2011 at 2:15 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply

BUT::: The LAW says if you did not tell before the child reached the age of 2 you dont' have to pay.
just on the news. She said for the first over 2 years she didnt' tell him. Told her husband it was his.

May 19 2011 at 2:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply