Katie Malone

I found a great company that focuses on living a natural and healthy lifestyle. While being able to earn an income staying home with your kids. Take a look at

August 16 2013 at 3:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Josie Menendez

Great list!
But, a Teachers job is a lot of work.I am in my children classroom as a volunteer mother, and I am amaze at all the demand,and work.Teachers are so underpaid.Cheers! For all those dedicated & super happy,teacher who are Great at what they love!:)

March 22 2013 at 9:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Erin Kate

Great suggestions! I'm researching work from home jobs, and have found some great opportunities out there. There's another you could add and that's with American Income Life. They have been in business for years, which is nice to see in today's economy and the hours are flexible. More and more companies are realizing the value in offering virtual positions because many qualified people are mothers need to stay home with their kids! Take a look at one of these companies: Some additional advice, make sure you keep your resume updated and stay positive, take some "me" time.

February 14 2012 at 12:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Frank Galvin

Great list above! Being out in the workplace myself and doing research, I have come across a number of companies that are really creating opportunities for women in the workplace and in leadership positions. I would add insurance to the list above. A great opportunity to work from home, create your own hours and answer to yourself. Just get with a company that trains well and provides support. I found such a company in American Income Life. Look at their Facebook page for more information.

November 29 2011 at 12:34 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

This is a great list for moms who want to work around their kids' schedule. Love the list, good job!

July 25 2011 at 1:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Hello Beautiful

Wow, you really don't expect much out of women.... oh excuse me.. moms.

May 09 2011 at 1:54 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Joe--I think I would not want to be in either of the 2 hospitals you mentioned in Phoenix!! That is definitely not enough time in my opinion to get the education needed to do this job! My son is an RN with a BCN degree, and he went pretty much full time (with the exception of 1 semester) and he also went all through 1 summer to get done as early as possible. He was an excellent student, graduated with honors, was on the deans list every semester, and was asked to tutor for a couple of years to help some students that were struggling.He got his RN degree at a medical college and his BCN at the U of M.

May 09 2011 at 1:45 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply

with all the illegal alien anchor children entering the workplace today employers have to be very careful and not hire an ignorant mexican

May 09 2011 at 12:01 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to fyjorrz's comment

Wow... usually racists have pretty poor grammar, so good for you. I wonder if you bark like that when you talk with people face-to-face, or if this bile is saved up for when you can't be confronted. Oh, and by the way, this article was about employment opportunities for moms, and "anchor children" are born in this country, and so are NOT here illegally. Ignorance isn't limited by race, it seems.

May 09 2011 at 1:12 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply

Isn't this totally sexist against us women?

If the article said, "Best Jobs for Mexicans" or "Best Jobs for Blacks" people would scream.

Most of these jobs are limiting and only continue to keep us women in a box with a glass ceiling.

Perhaps the best jobs for us MOMS can consist of more than most of these service positions that are listed. The CAREERS should include: Corporate CEO, Successful Entrepreneur, Chief Legal Counsel, College Professor, Doctor (debatable), CPA, Singer and Performer, Governor, Senator, or President.

Don't limit me and my girlfriends!

May 09 2011 at 12:00 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to epicurean0's comment

Are you kidding? Seriously, stop being so "pc". This article is actually titled, "10 Careers That Fit Into Mom's Schedule" and is written for women that WANT to be with their children as much as possible but don't have the financial luxury of not having to work. Relax with all your feminist crap! People like you are ridiculous! Believe it or not but there are millions women that want to be mothers more than anything else in life… it is in our nature! And while I do respect other women with different career or life choices than my own, I don't respect the fact that you can't give us the same respect!! Wanting to be a big part of the life of a precious child that you brought into this world and love more than words can express is not degrading of women. Period.

January 04 2014 at 12:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dc walker

..none of these jobs pay much.....I didn't go back to college to make what I did before. I looked around saw where the money was and went into a career that paid according to my skills learned. Women get married and have children too soon and leave their education for later, bad mistake.

May 08 2011 at 9:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply