When I quit my last job (althouth the pay was decent.) The company hired 4 people to replace me the very second I left. Talk about a single mom being taken advantage of,,,

March 16 2011 at 8:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I think it is great, now how about getting your hands dirty and take a real job. No panzy pencle pushing BS I mean a real job. Pull out a 28 inch chain saw and chop down that old oak tree and hope it falls the rite way. If you can start it. Go for it ladies, Send that 12 inch slab cutter across a two foot thick five ton block of tool steel at ten inches a minute and when the red hot chips come flying at you please keep your mouth shut. Lets get real now! Stand that Grand Piane on it's side and hump it down a flight of stairs. Now for some real fun, Crank up that old welder and for eight to ten hours a day lay a two to three thousand degree metal bead onto steel plates laid every way you can imagin. exposed skin turnes red and the fumes, well so much for your make up. A lot of us have been doing this for a long long time and will say go for it we could use a break. One Question for the ladies, Have you ever come home from work and hop in the shower and the water runs black? But you know what. The Pay I just read is peanuts compaird to a real job. Getting your hands dirty pays very well so can stay home and take care of the house and the kids now.

March 10 2011 at 3:57 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply

If women ran the world they'd still be miserable and blaming men for something. NOTHING will ever satisfy these broads. Next it will be...where are all the men.....we women are tired of working, trying to raise a family, having it all, and still trying to stay a size two while the men seem to be happy and content letting us do it all. WAH WAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH Enjoy running the world! We men are content to let you do it all while we watch games and enjoy pizza.

March 10 2011 at 2:37 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply

Yes, American women enjoy all the rights and privileges of citizenship and continue to reap the benefits of American democracy. Yet, unlike millions of male Americans, not one woman in the history of America has been compelled to serve in the military against her will or to register her body for potential military conscription. Still, today, in 2011, only male Americans are compelled to register their bodies under the federal military Selective Service Act or face severe criminal and civil sanctions -- including up to five years incarceration and the loss of federal funding (including Pell grants) for college tuition -- for noncompliance. WHAT KIND OF GENDER EQUITY IS THAT?

March 09 2011 at 9:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to lklex's comment
Tracy Perez

Interesting to note: MOST of the people that make the laws about these sort of things are MEN!

March 12 2011 at 12:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

We have sacrifised an entire generation of American males on the altar of affirmative action, so as to give his sister a leg up.She took the opportuniyy and like a bright American woman, ran with it. Good for her, when does it stop? When do we unbind her brothers hand?

March 09 2011 at 9:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Very few real men anymore. Personally, I like working for some women as long as they don't have an chip on their shoulder.

March 09 2011 at 8:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I'm retired now but I can say I never worked with a woman who was pursuing a career...always a job.

March 09 2011 at 7:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

That's how you took over the job market, by doing twice as much for half the money. Now everyone is screwed.

March 09 2011 at 7:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I just had tis conversation with a woman this evening, she said that a woman can effectively do twice as much as a male - I replied: we (us males) understood doing twice as much and getting paid half for it.

March 09 2011 at 7:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Well, surprise, surprise! Women are taking over more jobs than this. I am a woman and I hate aggressive females. If they attain a comparable job to a man, they should be more likeable. I have worked for women and I don't like it.

March 09 2011 at 7:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply