Hello, just saw the Undercover Boss show, with Mayor Mark Mallory of Cincinnati, and I think that what he did was amazing. I would love for our Mayor of Miami, to follow his same steps.... If Mark Mallory, would run for president, I would pick you in a heartbeat!!!! Politicians need to know what time it is!!

June 16 2012 at 4:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

He found the job he should of had from the start when he went to work in Cincinnati .

June 17 2011 at 4:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Just a scam to find young boys !

June 17 2011 at 4:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Politicians are elected to represent the people and make decisions for the "general" good of the electorate. Teaching is an honorable profession ... my father was a teacher. Unions were designed to protect workers from abusive employers. Many politicians (not all) are most interested in getting re-elected and spending other people's money in the name of good. Our current financial crisis is due, in part, to funny economics where programs are paid for today using money our children will need to cover later. Unions have generally outlived their usefulness with laws enacted to protect workers so they have to find new causes to "win" to justify their inflated salaries. Unions and politicians form a powerful team which is designed to feed itself on the efforts of the rest of the workforce. Teachers have other "non financial" benefits from their profession which most other workers do not enjoy. Some, not all, "union workers" have retired in place as there is no way to hold them accountable for not doing their jobs. Political activists use teachers, police officers, and firemen as pawns to justify inflated budgets and hide "entitlements" or "special needs" which the majority of the electorate don't need and cannot afford. One needs to go beyond the generalizations and class warfare if real solutions are to be found. The governors of WI, OH, TX, NJ, and other states should be applauded for fighting the corruption and excesses imposed on the many by the few. I applaud this mayor for playing prince and pauper but question his authenticity when he throws other people’s money to help individuals. As with playing and winning the lottery isn’t a real solution, this really isn’t a solution either.

March 08 2011 at 8:59 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I think if we ever get another President ,,MARK MALLORY,,Would be the right man !!! I'd vote for him in a friggin HEARTBEAT ! Dude that addresses the problems ! This man has HEART !!!

March 08 2011 at 7:18 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply

i wish MORE politicianns would do this

March 08 2011 at 2:58 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to anita's comment
Leticia Flowers

Anita i have been looking for you for 35 years and i see you on undercover boss.Please fb me asap love you.Leticia Flowers God is so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 09 2011 at 10:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

LOVED the show. Best show of the season (ever)! Mayor you could be Snoop Dog's twin! lol This Mayor knows how to listen to his people.I can't complement this man enough.NJ's Governor.... needs to take a page out of Mayor Mallory"s book.Christy would have to go around as the Michelin Man or the Dough Boy.Don't think he'd get to far with the people in NJ.Again,Mayor,I applaud you and your staff !God Bless you

March 08 2011 at 12:59 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
peggy, where do u make $350 a week??

Gee I wish my take home pay was $350 a week. After taxes and insurance, all of the bull*&%$ mandatory expenses taken out, I bring home $336 every 2 weeks. 15 yrs of experience leads to employers getting away with barely paying you and if you complain you get the "be happy for what you got because we have a dozen people a day wanting your job" speech.

March 08 2011 at 12:55 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to peggy, where do u make $350 a week??'s comment

"mandatory expenses"
so what you are saying is that ALL of your needs are met weekly and you still have a surplus of $336 every 2 weeks. Sounds okay to me..... If you are getting the "dozen people a day wanting your job speech," then it is because you don't deserve more, if you were invaluable to your company, they would give you as much as you asked for but the truth is you perform an unskilled labor that any joe schmoe on the street could do and, really, paying you more than you are making would be a crime.

March 08 2011 at 9:54 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I wonder how much he got paid 4 doing the show?

March 08 2011 at 12:53 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
sally the camel

I dare Mayor Bloomburg of NYC to do this. Dare you you pig of a rich bastard mayor.

March 07 2011 at 11:55 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply