only a fool sleeps around at work , the boss, the married co worker ,
Remember the psycotic attacks at work when they break up , so the spurned lover goes postal .

February 14 2011 at 2:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Momma always said...... "Don't get your meat where you get your bread"

February 14 2011 at 2:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Don't dip your pen in the company inkwell...

February 14 2011 at 1:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I can't recommend dating co-workers. It really leaves a door open to future trouble, especially when the romance ends or goes sour. If the romance does work then there's the problem of nepotism.

February 14 2011 at 11:59 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I met my now ex husband at work...the problem was he also met his mistress there too!

February 14 2011 at 10:09 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I met my wife at work. We were happily married for ten years before she passed away from leukemia. The great thing about meeting someone from work is that you actually get to somewhat know them from working with them. In my case, my wife and I became best friends long before we became romantically involved. Marrying your best friend is always a plus, but that is difficult to do when you just meet someone blind. It takes a long time to build a lasting friendship.

On the downside, once you are in a relationship, working together can prove troublesome in some cases. In my case, my wife eventually found a job with a different company because working under me was not working out. Still, I do agree that the workplace is a great place to meet someone. It certainly worked for me.

February 14 2011 at 12:12 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Another good place is in professional groups. I've had a couple of relationships that started that way; it's someone you can "talk shop" with the way most partners can't, can appreciate the hassles of what you go through (much as I love my sister, she can't relate to my complaints the way a colleague can). I said something to the latest partner about "you know how that goes", and got immediate sympathy, rather than having to relive the problem in explaining it to Sis. No, the relationships haven't (yet) ended at the altar, but they were fun while they lasted.

February 13 2011 at 8:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Dating at work causes job loss. Resentment,retaliation, extortion etc is the result of workplace dating.

February 13 2011 at 8:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply