Katie Malone

I found a great company that focuses on living a natural and healthy lifestyle. While being able to earn an income staying home with your kids. Take a look at

January 29 2014 at 5:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Chelsea Szczerba

I've been working as a referral agent for Motor Club of America which is similar to AAA. They pay you $80/ referral once your a member and refer others. They pay weekly by check or direct deposit. People are making very good money with MCA because the benefits aren't that hard to sell. Sign up for your plan at and you'll be provided with your referral link immediately. They only accept debit, credit or bank draft as payment, no prepaid debit cards. Contact me at or 3027151188

October 01 2012 at 3:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I have been working from home for 12 years and love it! Contrary to popular believe, there really are thousands of free, no scam, no mlm work from home, telecommuting jobs out there. The key is knowing where to find them and following two important rules.

First, never pay for a job, they should pay you plain and simple. Second, if it sounds too good to be true, it is. Now, where do you find the jobs? There is a wonderful no scam, no fee online job database called the "Legitimate Online JobDirectory" at I do freelance work for many of the companies listed there.

Another place to find good work from home jobs is as mentioned above. You can also search the major job sites like Careerbuilder, Simply Hired and Indeed. Just be sure to follow the rules above.

I hope this helps!

August 21 2012 at 10:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
James Meyer

Work at home jobs, companies like AMAZON, U-HAUL and more. Over a dozen companies offering work from home jobs.

No fees, no “joining”, just jobs ~ no strings. Not MLM, not network marketing, not copy, paste and hope, not envelope stuffing, not party beg your friends but companies that actual employ that are not asking you for a refundable investment “up-front”. for the list plus many more resources for the stay at home worker. I’ve spent years researching and putting this together. Hope it helps.

May 15 2012 at 1:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

It's sad that there are so many work at home scams. I have been scammed myself three times sadly.
My girlfriend who has a small child also applied for home assembly work and she was scammed. I felt so bad for her because she really needs the income. I really hope the proper authorites will crack down on all these scammers. It seems like they are getting away with it.

April 22 2011 at 2:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I recieved this job offer with Careerbuilder logo and no contact information. What is going on?
Ann Smith

March 08 2011 at 3:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
J Ketzele

Ihave worked from home for 27 years and eventually over time, my business grew to a six figure income. Here are some tips.

1. What can you do with the training you already have? Answering phones?
Great, you can start your own business as the owner of an answering service. Many people, especially physicians, use answering services. You don't need training, just good people skills, computer skills, and a polite nice voice. Have clients sign an agreement and don't be cheap in what your charge. A physician once told me that if people don't charge what they think they are worth, he won't work with them. If potential clients think you charge enough, you don't want their business. You pick and choose who you want to work with. In these hard times, clients want to know you are available rather than getting a voice mail with prompts. Send a letter to everyone you know and if they don't need their services, ask for referrals. If they use your service, ask for referrals. Keep a folder of written documents of satisfied clients. Get feedback. Are they happy with your service or what could you have done differently if they fire you? Why are they happy with your srvice? For every on person who is happy, there are ten people, on the average, that are potential clients, waiting to be contacted.

Check out your competiton; what do they charge. Find out something personal about your potential clients and use it! Send birthday cards, anniversary cards and even newsletters. Give a discount or "finders" fee, like a dinner certificate to clients who refer. People like to know that you are still thinking about them. If I can do it, so can you!

February 20 2011 at 6:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply