Suzi Woods

Totally awesome story. Your approach will actually help me in my career as a Correctional Officer.

April 10 2015 at 8:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Good story on getting into the profession. I started out being just a bounty hunter and then seen the real money was in posting the bonds. I still hunt but not very often for other bondsman, just my own when I need to, which isn't that often anymore. It is a good profession unfortunately their are alot of bondsman that make a bad name for our profession.
Anthony Sylvester

September 15 2014 at 8:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

You have a good story. Getting into the business is rather hard but it is a rewarding career. I started out bounty hunting then seen the money is the bonding side of the business. I still hunt but not very often for other bondsman just my own skips when i need to. Anthony Sylvester

September 15 2014 at 8:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bob Brady

Mr. Jones thanks for the insight on Dog Chapman and KLAN
One thing that you are mistaken is that the show just after him and Beth got married , Dog actually did actually kick in a door to a residence in Waianae Hawaii on the West side of the Island of Oahu and went in , found his bounty and he himself arrested the guy and as luck had it he was in possession of a 9 millimeter weapon in the glove box in his car , it was a Glock .
The KLAN n ow lives in Colorado Springs but he is a convicted felon and contrary to belief there is no limitations as someone put it on MURDER !!! dog is banned in Hawaii , Colorado , Los Angeles and more but for some reason he has done it all as a convicted felon and has gotten away with making millions on bounties where he is banned and the cops look the other way . Bet was just handed a one year jail sentence for racial slurs and using foul language to a female while her son was present sol good byh Beth she will do 4 monyhs of that year.

September 14 2013 at 12:44 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Bob Brady's comment

I wonder how not only Dog but others like Scott Bernstein that are Convicted Felons are working as bounty hunters. In scotty's case his is for imppersobating Police Officers in Califirnia and New York as well as for illegal guns and Cocaine!!
He also poses as a succesful P.I when he lost his N.Y. License because of his actions. He is a Disgrace to all the profeasionals before and after him. Regulating agencies should do a better job of keeping Clowns like him where they belong.
Google his name if you haven't heard about this "International Wonder" given to the mere mortals by the bounty hunting gods!!! jajajajaja
Scotty is a Freaking Joke!!!

December 27 2014 at 1:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bob Brady

Will :
Sorry guy but \"DOG\" is not licensed as a bail agent nor a bounty hunter . DOG was thrown out of Hawaii for illegal use of force , kicking doors in without law enforcement present and other similar crimes . He no longer lives in Hawaii he lives in Colorado Springs now but that is why there is no new contract with A&E all the shows are reruns and more reruns . Ask me how I know ? my family and I are from Honolulu and have known Duane and Beth for years .
I say ALOHA to DOG and he is never to return to the Isklands THAT FROM THE GOVERNOR .

September 14 2013 at 12:36 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I need hlep becoming a bounty hunter but im only 18 if anyone can help me let me know plz and thank you

December 23 2012 at 9:18 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I've just got out of prison for robbing a person who did a home invsion on my house he then call the police on me for kicking his head in and taking some money off him.I put bail bondsmen /recovery people all in the same boat sneaky scum buckets who cant even become police officers so they do a job where they can play 'wanna be' pretend to be a cop should be drowned at birth!!

May 21 2012 at 6:13 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
4 replies to karl.wild1's comment
Jo Namio

I worked at a bail bond office for six months. While there may be some ethical dedicated people in this business, the office were I worked were NONE of those things. I never saw such crooked nasty things go on in any kind of working environment in my life. The owner and head agent was a rude, obnoxious, lieing bully. I finally called him the ******* that he was and left. If Phoenix is lucky, he will be out of business soon.

May 21 2012 at 12:28 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Jo Namio's comment

You just described a guy named scotty b. (I guess that b stands for Bullshit!!!)

December 27 2014 at 1:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

The Professional Organization representing Bail Fugitive Recovery Agents is the National Association of Fugitive Recovery Agents

January 15 2012 at 11:08 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Wholesale Clothing Brands,Outdoor Jackets、Free Jackets、Down Jackets、Boots、The North Face、Canada Goose、Mamort、Mammut、Arcteryx、Columbia、Supras、Nike、Ugg、Asics...

October 11 2011 at 5:13 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply