I think that these are some great jobs for those who are retired and need something to do. I think that I'll let my grandparents know. I think that they will like this.

January 06 2014 at 7:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Another great work at home job is to become an online tutor... is currently looking for people to hire.

December 14 2012 at 3:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
James Meyer

Work at home jobs, companies like AMAZON, U-HAUL and more. Over a dozen companies offering work from home jobs.

No fees, no “joining”, just jobs ~ no strings. Not MLM, not network marketing, not copy, paste and hope, not envelope stuffing, not party beg your friends but companies that actual employ that are not asking you for a refundable investment “up-front”. for the list plus many more resources for the stay at home worker. I’ve spent years researching and putting this together. Hope it helps.

May 15 2012 at 1:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

if you are working, you are, by definition NOT retired.

January 27 2011 at 9:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Why do all the articles about work at home involve working for companies, same as if you are going to work. Why don't people understand that their best asset is themselves, work at home using the skills you have to create your own income. Don't rely on scams, or be slaves to businesses. Take what you know how to do and enjoy doing, everyone has a hobby or is a little creative. I took my skill with leather and make products in my workshop, list them on free or low cost websites, make sales and money. I have been in business for myself for a while and it is not just extra moiney, I support myself. The best place to sell so far for me has been . I get my money right away, the cost is really low and it is fun selling things I make. I do not answer to a boss, only me. I have my own store, no expense or set up fees, just make stuff and sell it. Go see or try it yourself,

January 27 2011 at 10:58 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Jeff's comment

Are you are looking for any part time full time any time help Jeff?

January 28 2011 at 2:51 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I have a work at home job that is with a 50 year old company and love it. We happen to be looking for some people looking to make some additional money. If you would like to know more let me know.

Email me at