Lee Goddard

I know what he means, I worked for a third party agency and thought it would be an exceptional experience to work for Apple too. I learned the hard way that the poeple running Apple now don't care about anything but the bottom line. They used to be one of the best companies out there.. the company everyone wanted to be. Now their the company your just disappointed in. All they care about most of the time is the money or their bottom line. The managers get bonuses for your hard work and remind you on a constant basis you are expendable.

April 14 2015 at 3:54 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

The best models of presentation to stand out 10 years of experience in graphic design and ergonomics to serve an essential communication tool. Find an internship, a job, improve your career. A resume is required to candidate for a job. Do to a huge amount of applications, we have made different models of high-impact resumes.
A simple graphic design, elegant and chic for:

The enhancement of your skills and qualities
The legibility, visibility and attractiveness
The answer to the demands of recruiters (a recruiter spends an average of 30 seconds reading a resume)
All our models of resume are available for the software Pages (iWork) and our last two models are compatible with Word 2008 to 2011 (Microsoft Office).

Increasing your chances of being read, is increasing your chances of being seen and increasing your chances of being recruited. CV PRO Solutions: 30 seconds to make all the difference.

Best regards,

July 07 2013 at 7:01 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I want to apply for an international jobs,so i need an resume format for that.

May 03 2013 at 5:09 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Scored 93 out of 100 points and asking where I missed the points.

November 26 2012 at 4:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I was not selected for a job because I didnt make the BQ list. I scored 93 and 100 points.

My HR keeps telling me to review for the points; some were listed and some were not.

They keep telling me they "Cannot give me where" I missed the points.

This doesn't seem correct to me. I saw something under the USC 5 that says they can.

Can or cannot they give the breakdown?

November 26 2012 at 4:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jessica Stromsky

I always found that these tips helped me alot with my resume

January 20 2012 at 12:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

The responsibility of the Federal selecting official is to select from among the best qualified group of candidates applying for their vacant position(s). If you are interested in being a part of that group, you need to remember you are competing against anywhere from 30 to 400+ candidates. The first leg of the "race" is on paper - your application package. Make sure you read the full vacancy announcement and follow the instructions for applying. Make sure you have the qualifying experience, education, or combination of the two as outlined in the vacancy announcement, and that you clearly note that in your resume. We do not just hire relatives of employees - we hire from among the best qualified. I am a recruitment/placement specialist for a Federal agency, and any candidate who calls me with questions gets answers. I don't favor family members of employees over other candidates. I am seeking the best qualified candidates to refer to my managers, so they can hire from among the best out there. That is my job. That is what I do. If you want the job - don't ignore what I've asked you for in the announcement. Don't submit an incomplete application package. We are not allowed to give anything away - you have to have it, so please make sure you include the experience/education you have in your application package so I can review it and give you credit if it meets the requirements. And please, tell me the month/year you started a job, and the month/year you left. Also tell me if you worked full or part time, and if it was part time, the average number of hours you worked per week. I have to know that when computing creditable experience. If you don't tell me - you will receive no credit at all for that experience. You have more control over this process than you think you do. Take control where you can, and trust the process. It works. And please remember - you don't have any idea who your competition is. While you may be very qualified, there will be others less or better qualified than you - especially when we have in the neighborhood of 400 people applying for one vacant position. Best wishes to all of you as you search for that perfect job.

January 15 2011 at 1:46 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to Sandy's comment

Sandy I hope you are being truthful because it seems my husband is applying to so many things for which he is overqualified and his resume is not evening being retrieved. I am not sure what decides this I just know that the man would be a perfect fit in most goverment jobs.

April 05 2011 at 11:03 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Just a question of curiosity....if you have never performed a job function you are selecting resumes as most qualified for, how is it that you know what the most qualified candidate is? For some jobs specifically professional/technical jobs not all experience should be rated the same. This in lies the problem with the way the federal government does business. Having people completely unqualified for a job selecting people they feel are. This is true with the FAA and this USAJOBS site. The selection process is a sham.

November 04 2011 at 5:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

For years nobody wanted to work for the Federal government because it wasn't enough money for them. Now that those high paying corporate jobs are a thing of the past, now folks are interested in Federal positions because they're secure. I've been a Federal employee for 29 years. I earned very little money in the beginning of my career and worked my way up. Dealing with the public is rewarding, but is also stressful. When the economy was strong, Federal jobs were ignored. Now it seems it's "open season" on Federal employees and we're getting bashed for still having jobs.

January 15 2011 at 12:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Sad to even see this article. We should be reducing gov't. jobs, many of which are nothing but legal mooching. "You voted for me, here's a "job", now go away until payday."

January 15 2011 at 12:32 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Jay's comment

Where do you idiots come from?

January 15 2011 at 2:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

At a time when we desperately need to chop jobs from our bloated government payroll aol is telling people how to get one. As of 2006 there were over 16 million state and local government employees. There were over 2 million civilian federal employees and that does not include the post office, Homeland security, the CIA and several other offices. It also does not include our military. That's over, probably well over, 20 million government jobs! As of 2007 there were about 138 million taxpayers. That number has decreased due to the recession! YET THE GOVERNMENT IS HIRING?! Do the math folks. At least 1 in 7 is working in government! The other 6 get to pay for'em! How can we POSSIBLY sustain this insane pace of more and more government!? WE CAN'T!! This country will fold under the weight of government and debt brought on by said government !

January 15 2011 at 11:57 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply