How about real estate? the agents the offices. many agents have had to resort to other jobs if they can find them, real estate offices have been closing, unable to pay bills. I think they have been hit harder then Lawyers and Doctors. The Lawyers will soon be back in business, they'll be defending the unemployed that have been robbing people's homes so that they can live. That is exactly whats been happening in my area.

November 30 2010 at 3:00 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Oh good grief. I was laid off in May. (from my mediocre paying job that I was passionate about). I had a heart attack in August (with no health insurance) then my heart failed. I finally got work a month ago (better paying job, passionate about it) but they ran out of work and laid us all off. I just got hired again. (back to mediocre pay, fringe element of life's passion). I have a Toyota Corolla. (that I bought used on a favorable term loan from my credit union).

I am playing the littlest violin for lawyers and doctors who have to downsize their masarati. Sorry AOL, but I only respect you for email and I use my gmail more. So glad you're free because I wouldn't pay for this drivel.

November 30 2010 at 2:22 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I don't feel sorry for them since you should never lease a car anyway if you are upper income bracket. If you are really wealthy, pay for everything in CASH. Yes that includes your new car, and you should do everything you can to pay off Student Loans, Credit Card Debt. Why does Japanese fared so well in 30+ year recession? They SAVE for it. Guess what, it didn't hurt them as much because being frugal is considered honorable. Lavish spending like Victoria Beckham is not only frawn upon and will be spat by most people. It will get you utter disrespect in many circles. Most don't show that but they are laughing all the way to their bank..SUCKER!!

November 30 2010 at 1:48 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Doctors, Lawyers in Luxury Cars Hurt Worst by Recession

Yep those are the groups hurt worst by the recession. What an inane article.

November 30 2010 at 12:17 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Tom's comment

I agree with you Tom. What an insane article. These people have made soooo much money off of all of us, but do have to say they did spend many years in school to do what they do, but please, I'm sure they are not hurting that badly as most of America is today. I know I am. I am a single parent, lost my job four months ago after working for the same company for twenty years, am almost fift six years old and I guess they want younger people now that they can pay less money too. I say this very humbly, but I have years of experience in the mental health field, have a degree, and years of supervisory and administrative experience, but have so many applications ou there for everything and anything and is very tough to get a job. I would have never in my wildess dreams ever believed thi would be happening at my age in the USA. I can't wait for 2012 to vote the bms out and hopefully get some poeple in there that will start to turn this country around again, but will take such a long time now because so much dmage has already been done. I have had to sell most of my beloved deceased parents and grandparents antique furniture, jewlry just to survive, take care of m family, etc. This has been a complete nightmare, so if the doctors and lawyers dont get to keep their Mercedes, BMW's am not jealous of them, but poor babies. Sure they are not hurting that badly, as so many people are homeless, starving, unemployed, etc. it is just so sad and makes me sick. So to all the doctors and lawyers, keep enjoying the high prices you charge, copayments, especially for us uninsured people that can't even afford to see a doctor now, when I had perfect credit, money in the bank and now has come to this. I don't feel sorry for them at all.

November 30 2010 at 1:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Has anyone watched the republican leo berman from the texas house legislature talk about obamas birth certificate????the guy is a big a**hole....and anderson cooper could not get it through that big texan head of his that the governor of hawaii and the republican incharge of the birth certificates office says the birth cirtificate is legal.....why are this birthers such tards??????

November 29 2010 at 11:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Oh this is horrible, maybe the rest of working class America should start making donations to help the uber-rich stay in their luxury cars. It is just not fair that the super-rich have to drive something less than luxurious.

November 29 2010 at 10:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

What a farce. What kind of morons write this stuff?

November 29 2010 at 8:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply