Sounds like Stephanie snagged that "speaking postion" with Trump that he was looking for right out from Brandy who choked both times speaking after Trump gave her that raving review from the fashion challenge.

November 20 2010 at 12:44 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

who the hell is grant? and stephanie is intolerable

November 19 2010 at 8:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I thought these people were supposed to be dead broke without any work yet the story says she's owned a financial company for 3 years. And she owns an entertainment business. She's built on SEVERAL of her businesses. Like Mousa, who was still employed as a working attorney. When they pitched the show, I was looking forward to seeing hard working professional people get back on their feet after losing (what I thought) were corporate jobs but almost every contestant has been a stand-alone in 'sales' or 'development' or 'an entrepreneur'. This has been the whiniest, brashest, self-important group of non-team player contestants since the show started and Stephanie was their queen. I'm very disapponited with Trump picking this crowd but then again, it was all for ratings and had nothing to do with truly helping people. The fact that they hired this self described 'expert at everything' says it all.

November 19 2010 at 8:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I am so glad, that loud mouth bit*h got fired! She thinks way to much of herself!

November 19 2010 at 7:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I don't care what any article or comment says, Stephanie's mistake was taking the role of project manager. Poor decision given her team dynamics and the fact the other team had more members. As soon as she resolutely stepped forward to be project manager, I knew her time was up.

November 19 2010 at 7:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ruth Dickson

Aside from the deification of King Trump, a couple of things really bug me about this show. First is that smarmy, self-satisfied, smirky little snot, Donnie, Jr. Looking at him affects me the same way seeing the squinty-eyed last president did: nauseous and cringing. I literally have to look away from the TV when he's on camera.
The second annoyance is the ridiculous exit of the fired contestant. They walk out of the boardroom into an obviously phony elevator, out the front door and into a cab. No destination, no handbag, no luggage, nothing but a minute more of camera time. Where do they think we think they're going? To jump off the Brooklyn Bridge? Sheesh...this is a REALITY show?!

November 19 2010 at 7:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jeremy Dayton

She DESERVED to get fired last night! That lady is the biggest hypocrite on television- and it's a shame Trump hired her. She is entirely too full of herself, and only after realizing her idea was horrible- did she express concern over her "teammate" helping her. She didn't WANT her help and she made that clear.

Dirty, lying, hypocrite is what she is and she had that coming for a while.

November 19 2010 at 7:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

It's saying a lot after Omarosa, but if anyone ever should have been fired on Apprentice, it was Stephanie. She is an obnoxious loudmouth. I feel sorry for anyone who has to work for or around her. She's only 34 so there are many opportunities over her carrer for people to be abused and debased by her.

November 19 2010 at 6:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

One of the best shows of the season.

November 19 2010 at 6:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I am so glad Stephanie got fired (also David). These two are the most arrogant, conceited individuals I have seen in a long time. I don't see how anyone could stand to be around them for more than 30 seconds.

November 19 2010 at 6:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply