Danica Bergagnini drawer with TWO broken 'I-Pod's'and Cameras tells me she manages time poorly (send of a e-mail, contact 'Apple'and the Camera makers, etc.), doesn't 'Follow Through' (again...TWO BROKEN I-PODS and various Cameras, didn't follow through on the first, bought a second one and did the same ditto with the Cameras), Wastes money (doesn't tries to fix or repair...just wastes money on a item that broke, didn't research for a better constructed/value item! Ditto again with the Cameras). And she's a Principal!

November 10 2010 at 1:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I found this article kinda informative but your right new's must be slow.

November 10 2010 at 1:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Interesting...Tylenol, Ibuprofen, cortisone cream... a real drug society!
Why are otherwise intelligent people ingesting such crap?

November 10 2010 at 1:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Goody's Headache Powder. I used to keep a box in the top of my tool chest when I was turning wrenches full-time. Now I keep it in my top drawer. Whether it's from diesel exhaust fumes or an overabundance of Powerpoint slide presentations, Goody's can knock a headache out in no time flat. Something else to consider keeping on-hand, though maybe not in the top desk drawer, is a roll of decent toilet paper! Seems like a lot of employers (and the government/military) are counting on the money they save on toilet paper to pull them through the lean quarters. And, once in a while, well, it's just unavoidable. When it is, I like having my own brand on-hand.

November 10 2010 at 10:54 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ol Bob

What's in my drawer? My luger, and you'd be wise not to come snooping around.

November 09 2010 at 6:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

another slow news day for AOL

November 09 2010 at 5:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply