My sisters love to watch that show. I've only seen it a few times though. I think I'll try watching it again though!

Tara |

May 05 2014 at 7:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

David's company must be really successful!!! A simple google for either Michigan Ideas Communication or and MIdeaCom and nothing show's up...

Poppy, watch out he's got lot's of baggage, not to mention perhaps a closet to come out of...

November 05 2010 at 10:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Also the Trumpster did not seem to be upset about Brandy's man shirt being too large and hanging off her, wife #? better look out for Brnady...We can all see the writing on the wall, Brandy wins, no surprise there.

November 05 2010 at 7:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Clearly the Trumpster & Brandy have the eye for one another, she likes older men, he likes younger women, and the model bit featuring Brandy, give me a break..With David gone the show will be boreing now so no need to watch anymore.

November 05 2010 at 7:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

They Should all be fired for putting up with THE CHUMP!

November 05 2010 at 7:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

There a few of us that's a kid at heart like David.

November 05 2010 at 7:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

I don't think Donald Trump needed to much of an excuse to fire David. I think he was about tired of David's antics.
good riddance Dave, we won't miss you. At least, I'll miss you about as much as I miss Masha.

November 05 2010 at 7:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
janna nikkola

Does Trump's line of shirts really include lavender? I really don't like to see grown men wearing lavender or pink shirts or ties -- or anything lavender and pink for that matter -- unless, that is, they want to look helpless and cuddly. These colors are more suited for babies and little girls. They're not even "businesslike" enough for grown women. Sorry, Donald, the lavender and pink have to go. People in business need to be conscious of first impressions (You never get a second chance to make a first impression)so men especially should be careful about wearing pastel colors. Light blue and yellow are OK, but lavender and pink are not. If women want to be taken seriously dark colors are better, and navy and gray are always correct. Prints often look busy and cluttered, like a messy desk, so don't really give a good first impression. Try to think what you want your potential client to think of you the minute you walk into the room (first impression). Do you want that first impression to be "professional, businesslike, serious, competent) or "bad judgment, helpless, unprofessional"). The Donald can get away with wearing green and yellow velvet drapes, but he's aleady arrived where he wants to be. If you're an up and comer, be conscious of your wardrobe and how you want to be perceived so your wardrobe will reflect your role in the business world.

November 05 2010 at 6:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to janna nikkola's comment

Anyone who makes it on the show is good. Until you are in his/her shoes you can't imagine what the job is like w/ all the competition. So what if David is controversial. Big deal. He did a terrific job. The tension made ratings soar. Bet you that more will tune in next week to see what happens. These are all very smart kids trying to find a place for themselves. The bickering is incredible. Yet, most handle it professionally. I'll bet you that David is brought back for something. Here's the bottom line, buy the Trump clothing. Period. Sales will sky rocket now. Want to bet? The Donald achieved his objective. Smart man.

November 05 2010 at 7:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

David was the perfect Andy Bernard from The Office - - same mannerisms, same speach pattern, same potential violent side. It was almost like he was intentially playing Andy Bernard. Fun to watch!

November 05 2010 at 6:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sarah Haussmann

Glad to see that Mr. Trump brought in family to "help" with decisions. Everytime I watched during the first season, I thought that "I" would have done a better job than his lady decision maker helper. After all, I gave my time freely to help Mr. Trump give his closing party at Mara Lago in Florida while I was attending Floral design school in that area. I have beautiful pictures of the preparations for the party which was a tropical theme with 20 parrots spaced around the pool, tables laden with tropical flowers and matching tablecloths, Buffet tables with our expert arrangements of flowers and tropical leaves, An ice sculpture of parrots, etc. I would like to send Mr. Trump the pictures and never knew how to get in touch. Any ideas?

November 05 2010 at 5:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply