Austin Gift

Type your comment hereHello

I am Mr. Austine, a private money lender. I give out loans with an interest rate of 3% per annual and within the amount of $1000.00 to $500,000,000.00 as the loan offer. 100% Project Funding with secured and unsecured loans are available. We are guaranteed in giving out financial services to our numerous clients all over the world. With our flexible lending packages, loans can be processed and funds transferred to the borrower within the shortest time possible. We operate under clear and understandable terms and we offer loans of all kinds to interested clients, firms, companies, and all kinds of business organizations, private individuals and real estate investors. Just complete the form below and get back to us as we expect your swift and immediate response. EMAIL :

Do you have a bad credit?
Do you need money to pay bills?
Do you need to start up a new business?
Do you have unfinished project at hand due to bad financing?
Do you need money to invest in some area of specialization which will profit you? and you don't know what to do.

We offer the following loans below,
personal loans[secure and unsecured]
business loans[secure and unsecured]
combination loans
students loans
consolidation loans and so many others.

1. Full Names:............................
2. Contact Address:.......................
3. Loan Amount Needed:....................
4. Duration of the Loan...................
5. Direct Telephone Number:.................

Best Regards,

Mr Austine

February 01 2015 at 11:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mr frank paul

Are you in dept? Have you been denied of loan from Bank? Or do you need a
loan to pay off bills? worry no more,Your help comes now, Mr frank paul
company is a loan lending firm that offers all kinds of loan to people,
firms who are in need of loan with a low interest rate of 3% contact us via

Monthly Income
We await your urgent response.
Mr frank paul

December 13 2010 at 6:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Why so racist Richard K. ?

November 08 2010 at 10:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Hmmmm's comment

boy u r the stupid one, he wasnt being racist, WHITEMAN commented right above him nimrod !

November 09 2010 at 3:55 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Right On Steve R. Well said!!!!

November 05 2010 at 7:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rick Little

Thats just horable. I will never use Fedex again!!!!!! Thats a promise!!

November 05 2010 at 7:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

All the resturants in our area are being taken over by mexicans, and when I wanted a business loan I was told if I was a minority, I would get a loan, but there are no programs/grants/breaks for non-minorities, thus without a very large downer, I was denied. Obamanomics at work, not only are good paying jobs gone, now I can't even start up my own business.

November 05 2010 at 3:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

No one mentioned Nurse Practitioners in this group.

November 05 2010 at 6:15 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Sandra's comment

Because nurse practitioners make more than 60K

November 05 2010 at 3:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply

Good jobs require education, training, certification, and dedication. I make 6-figures because I have all that, so no Mexican can take my job.

Parents, make sure your kids know that schooling ends when they graduate from college and land a good career job. Schooling has to be important, bigger than drugs, tattoos, bi-sexual experimentation, gang-banging, getting knocked-up, running up credit cards, and the other behaviors that assure failure.

November 05 2010 at 6:01 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply

I find most of these comments a little bit off key, as there are the fact that when I was in a position with the Gov the observe the work force in many industries,,,that the American worker for most part is lazy and wants more money and benefits than deserved,,Most want time off take long lunches and come in late every day.
They complain about the illeagals and the hispanics stealing jobs,,these jobs most Ameerican white or Black dont show up and wont accept the pay,,,they will draw welfare first.
I have been in many plants where the hard jobs many I did when I was young had 90% hispanic doing the job and doing it well.
The unions started out a good thing for the working man but then greedy crime lords got into it and pressured the Big business to send work out of the country as I have to agree when I saw workers standing around doing nothing for 25.00 and hour for a job that was half that in skill or brain power.
So people wise up ,,quit blaming the Government, the industry and the illeagals,,,If you want to work you can work but you will have bto humble your self to those jobs that the so called stupid and lazy are doing....

November 05 2010 at 5:26 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to jws's comment

OH, hws!!!?? You said you have/had worked for the "'Gov' the observe the work force in many industries,,,that the American worker for most part is lazy and wants more money and benefits than deserved,,Most want time off take long lunches and come in late every observe...????" I CERTAINLY have RESERVATIONS about your 'position' in said 'Gov', but, then again you probably DID work there!!!

WOW!! That didn't take as long as I thought it would!!

November 09 2010 at 12:03 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Willy Wise

What Do You Get If You Enter A Country Illegally

If you cross the North Korean border illegally you get 12 years hard labor.
If you cross the Iranian border illegally you are detained indefinitely.
If you cross the Afghan border illegally, you get shot.
If you cross the Saudi Arabian border illegally you will be jailed.
If you cross the Chinese border illegally you may never be heard from again.
If you cross the Venezuelan border illegally you will be branded a spy
and your fate will be sealed.
If you cross the Mexican borders illegally you will jailed for two years.
If you cross the Cuban border illegally you will be thrown into political
prison to rot.

If you cross the United States border illegally you get:
1 - A job (that used to belong to a legal American)
2 - A driver's license
3 - A Social Security card
4 - Welfare
5 - Food stamps
6 - Credit cards
7 - Subsidized rent or a loan to buy a house
8 - Free education
9 - Free health care
10 - A lobbyist in Washington
11 - Billions of dollars in public documents printed in your language
12 - Millions of servicemen and women who are willing to - and do - die
for your right to the ways and means of our constitution
13 - And the right to carry the flag of your country - the one you walked
out on - while you call America racist and protest that you don't get
enough respect.

November 05 2010 at 4:58 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to Willy Wise's comment

Steve R....100% agree !

November 08 2010 at 7:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Maria Ann

Yes . . . As a single woman with 25 years experience in my industry, I was recently laid off along with 4 others in my department. We were replaced by outside consultants . . . 2 out of 3 of them were not American by birth, as I am, yet they now have my job. I have to support a teen age boy, and I need health insurance. My COBRA was over $700 a month, and I own a house, pay taxes and bills, and could not afford it on NYS maximum unemployment benefits of $405 per week. 3 out of 5 jobs are given to people with a work visa, and I am not eligible for an individual insurance plan being unemployed. The free insurance offered must be published in another language because I can't find information on it at all anywhere in English. I can't get hired for many jobs because they say I'm overqualified, and part time work has no benefits. I'm applying for 12 jobs per week, as each day there are no new jobs posted. I am lucky to have family and friends to help me until I find a job, however, many Americans have no one. A former friend of mine married an illegal woman from South America, who is working as a Branch Manager at a local Bank . . . Notice they are no longer my friend. I have the experience to have that job. I assure you, I am unable to obtain wellfare, food stamps and free health insurance. . . I would be embarrassed to take from my government, when veterans are living on the streets jobless and homeless. Hopefully someday someone will take care of Americans.
You make many good points. I work for my home, and everything I have, and will only take help from friends and family, because I can repay them somehow when I'm back on my feet again. The government isn't helping me, and I am born an American Citizen.
Thanks for your post.