Customer Service Cover Letter

DINA JONES

150-20 199th Street. St. Albans, NY 11412 H: 718-422-8555 C: 917-226-1234 dinajones@aol.com

Health Care Customer Service Representative
Professional
Courteous
Knowledgeable

Dear Mr. Plant:

These are the words my customers have used to describe me time and time again. As a customer service representative with a specialty in health care insurance claims, I provide information to clients regarding their claims payments. Often my clients are ill, dealing with the emotional stress of an ill spouse or relative, or under financial hardship. My role is much more than just one of information sharing. Through my conversations with my customers I create a connection, establish rapport, and instill confidence in the services I deliver for the company. Understanding full well that I am the face of the company, I take my responsibilities very seriously and take great pride in what I do.

As a Health Care Customer Service Representative for GHI, I consistently met all company expectations for servicing turnaround time in both face to face and written interactions. In addition, I have received awards for exceptional customer service.

My resume is attached for your review. I am confident that I can achieve similar results for your organization and I look forward to a personal interview.

Sincerely,

Dina Jones

Attachment

teresawilliams50

how to do a cover letter for a Claims Examiner

December 17 2013 at 7:34 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
teresawilliams50

Please show me how do do a cover letter for a Claim Exaimer

December 17 2013 at 7:32 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ricervaia25

MY GUARDIAN ANGEL INCOME SYSTEM

As seen on Oprah!!! $50K in your PayPal Account!

That‘s Right - $50,000 in your PayPal account and that‘s NO JOKE!!

IT WAS PROVEN ON OPRAH, CNN, 20/20 and various highly respected U.S. TV and radio programs as being 100% legal, feasible and true!

For the price of 2 $5 Subway Foot-Longs You Can Help Someone and Change Your Life! It works QUICKLY and LEGALLY. Basically, this is all about PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE.

Please check it out

Thank you.

March 28 2012 at 4:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Christine Morales

i need to know how to print one out? (resume)

January 28 2012 at 2:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
SUZY

Please show me how to do a cover letter for Professinal Receptionist / Office Assistant.

Suzy Shea Vonnae

November 28 2011 at 12:34 AM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
ctanzzzz8tanya

Hi

November 11 2011 at 10:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Don Francisco Ol

I need an example cover letter for Campus Security Officer

October 24 2011 at 11:46 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
djmorganchemist

I need an example of a cover letter for an Environmental Project Manager. I've been in the business for 9 1/2 years and reside in Southern California.

September 24 2011 at 4:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
djmorganchemist

Could someone show me a cover letter for an Environmental Project Manager. I've been in the business for over 9 1/2 years and due to budget cuts my position was dissolved to save on salary costs. I'm currently residing in Southern California.

September 24 2011 at 4:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
marticrosbie

Hello I need a sample cover letter for an executive assistant please.

September 14 2011 at 5:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply