Employees Caught Dancing on the Job

The blunt words of Larry Winget, It's Called Work For A Reason!, remind us that work is stressful, hard and tiring, but that it's also supposed to be. Even so, we all feel the need to blow off a little steam from time to time and remind ourselves to not take life, and work, so darn seriously, because it can be fun and enjoyable too.

So, put a smile on your face and a little laughter in your cubicle and you will find that the work day flies by much faster than when you watch the clock. Need some help getting started? Check out these priceless videos of real employees breaking it down and showing off their dance moves at work when they think no one is looking.

Dirty Dancing

This guy's lip-syncing and dance routine at work could have earned him a spot in the acclaimed movie if he quit his day job.

Thriller

Bay area officer is a Thriller with his Billie Jean convenience store dance moves.

Play That Funky Music White Boy

Old white guy swings by Best Buy to pick something up before Going to a Go-Go.

Dancing In the Aisles

Employee grooves along at work.

Everybody Dance Now

Everyday is dancing day for this employee who breaks it down in the hallway at work.

Superstylin'

This employee keeps work hip and moving along.

ABC's and 123's

Kid shows people how to get down.

The moral of this story? Beware of security cameras. You never know when someone might be watching.

Next: Dancing Police and Other Great Work Moves >>

Related Stories from Huffington Post

biginbama2323

I love it!!! I work at a nursing home and a few of my co-workers and I often break into song and dance. It makes for a more joyous work environment and the residents absolutely love it!

June 13 2011 at 12:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
katydid579

There could be far more horrible things an employee could do than to express a little joy through dancing on the job.

June 13 2011 at 9:02 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Karen Murphy

Love it ... love it ... love it! Perhaps every business should have a 'dance break' during the work day. Think about how much stress would be alleviated AND the increase in cameraderie among co-workers, workers and employers!

October 03 2010 at 5:21 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Carol-Mae

LOLA,

I AGREE WITH YOU, DANCING IS HEALTHY & IS VERY GOOD FOR EVERYONE, WE OUGHT TO DANCE MORE OFTEN. AFTER ALL FOR THOSE OF US WHO HAVE A JOB & HAVE A PLACE TO CALL "HOME" AT THE END OF OUR WORKDAY, THEN YOU GOT IT MADE IN THE SHADE.

DANCE AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

October 03 2010 at 12:48 AM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Ted

Whats the penalty for doing this? Were they executed?

October 02 2010 at 8:44 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Suava

SPONTANEOUS DANCING AMERICA PLEASE.LET'S DANCE ANYWHERE YOU CAN .
HAPPY DANCING AMERICA.

October 01 2010 at 9:39 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
O

Better dancing than stealing, hurting, killing (bias and terrorism-related), and bullying. Dancing is just as universal as laughing with deep joy. Michael Jackson must be dancing in heaven when he sees ppl dancing just b/c it makes them feel good and happy. Get up on your feet, let's dance, let's dance. Like Lady Gaga's song.

October 01 2010 at 7:58 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
talamox

Some of the contributors need to get back on their meds and take their platform to another site.

October 01 2010 at 7:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Michelle

I also say let the employees dance. As long as they get their work done, what's the harm. I have had jobs before that didn't mind us singing along to the business' radio and some that didn't mind a little dancing along either as long as we get our work done. If I owned a store, I would allow my employees to dance and sing if they wanted to. It livens up the day and it's good exercise too. I'm a terrible dancer, but I don't care. If I hear a song I like, I might dance a little myself. I know I have sung and danced a little to songs when I go shopping and I know the stores have video cameras. It's not like it's harming anybody. If only dancing on camera was the worst thing people did, that would be great in my opinion.

October 01 2010 at 7:38 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
Susan

I myself love to dance and think everyone should let go once in awhile. It really relaxes you and is sooooooooo enjoyable

October 01 2010 at 7:19 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply