Resume Examples Listing

Resume ExamplesOur resume experts have hand-selected the best (and worst) resume examples across industries, companies, job titles and resume styles. Use them for reference and inspiration when creating your own resume.

masud rana

If you’re in need of free resume samples, take a look at resume-help.org. The site has over 100 free resume examples and templates to assist in writing a resume. The examples are based on job titles so you’ll be able to find one that matches your profession.
URL: http://www.resume-help.org/free_resume_examples.htm

June 23 2013 at 4:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
josemanuel.sanchez

Found more templates here, classified by professional categories: http://www.resumetemplates.org/resumes-directory

October 23 2012 at 7:01 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
hamrick.tim

all these said FREE, bull. they all yes you can fill in blanks but to print save or anything you must pay a fee. SO NOT FREE>

October 15 2012 at 8:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joel Rigonan

This is awesome. I can make a good resume basing it from these. I learned the best way to create a resume. Check out Career Confidential: http://bit.ly/JO9J4j

June 01 2012 at 9:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
balexan991

I am a Recruiter and assist each candidate if I think I can place them or not on the proper way to do a resume. and do it usually at no charge. only to help them primarily ,knowing I cannot place them , I am more specialized.. A resume is very important to land an interview alone. they screen you by that and if there are any red flags , they ditch it. I also do not see some important catagories on here ie, engineers and other type of manufacturing jobs and a few other fields. It's a shame to charge a person needing help a ridculous fee for it . something is fine but gouging is another .

May 07 2012 at 5:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Steve Hasiak

Someone should sue the lawyers for their outrageous fees.

April 21 2012 at 8:19 PM Report abuse -1 rate up rate down Reply
amberhagenkord

I need to now as what i would need to do for my resumes? I have been a cleaner for 13 yrs and now ever one i now is out of work! so it is up to me for the first time to get a job all by my self. What I am asking is how to do a resumes for cleaning jobs?

January 17 2012 at 7:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
discolady116

I havent worked in 3 years. My jobs were teacher's aide,food service, and some retail experience, was one of my very first jobs, many many years ago.Some of my references are no longer available. What kind of resume would i write? HELP!!!!!!!!

November 10 2011 at 1:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lachele5

I NEED HELP I THOUGHT THESE RESUMES ARE FREE

September 27 2011 at 7:03 PM Report abuse +1 rate up rate down Reply
Shel

need a resume for someone with only one previous job.

September 13 2011 at 2:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply